OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Block is off.
Its hard to do anything with your off hand. I feel like people forget that. I can barely write using my left hand. Go ahead and try to use your off hand dominantly for a day, you will do nothing but struggle.

Actually, I've worked on that and can write with my left pretty serviceably. Finish at the rim too. But it took a lot of practice.

injure your hand and it will help your off hand. having your hand in a cast, you learn how to use your left hand

david lee is food out there :x

the Wendy's girl is cute af
embarassed.gif
I want a 3 way with her and Ellie Kemper. Me and two above average redheads
smokin.gif
Jenna Fischer >>

Actually, I've worked on that and can write with my left pretty serviceably. Finish at the rim too. But it took a lot of practice.
when I step into a the gym, I always throw some lefty jumpers up and try to trick a few people into thinking I'm just a terrible left handed basketball player.

It works like 1 in 20 times.

Klay and Blake bro's need a chance too. The NBA is ready for an all lightskin, all brother team.

when I step into a the gym, I always throw some lefty jumpers up and try to trick a few people into thinking I'm just a terrible left handed basketball player.

It works like 1 in 20 times.
i was practicing left handed free throws a couple months ago and got 4 out of 10 like 5 times in a row.  Solid Diandre Jordan % 

best i got was 7

So why is Chicago and Cleveland going every other day but the other three series have a 3 day gap between game 2 and 3 then every other day? Rose will only play on rest if it goes to 7. This won't be good for Rose and Noah. Lebron on every other day my guess is really good. Chicago might messed up by not taking care of the Bucks now.

Chicago might lose now if Rose is on one day rest and history shown he's not good and is inefficient. And against Bron and Irving this Bulls team is not winning with Rose being inefficient every other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom