OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can they not show Conley's face straight on during the interview? get his good side at least :x

3 day rest for him til the next game, gonna be hard to beat the grizz with him back at better health.

conley earned respect tonight. has grown leaps and bounds from where he was when he first came in. :pimp:

Every series about to be 1-1 after tomorrow night.
pimp.gif

Everybody disappointed in the first round, minus the Clips/Spurs.

Second round on its way to be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bruh houston is going down 2-0 tomorrow with or without CP playing. Deadass serious. Houston has no shot.
lol chill

they beat themselves by playing like they didnt give a **** about the game

Series definitely gonna be tied tomorrow 

The'll come out balling and get the w if cp0 plays or not 

lol chill

laugh.gif
 Aight man, whatever you say. Just ignore how bad Harden and Houston have done against LAC.

@rck3sactown  whichever team you put in your avy for the draft lottery is really ******.

Gonna end up dropping in the draft and trading the pick for Austin Rivers or something.

The curse is real

Like I said earlier...Tony Allen on defense and Conley healthy and able to play and they would give them boys fits

Funny to ya boy :lol:

they making this out like willis reed and michael's flu game. he just had a boo-boo on his eye.

nah that was cp3 with that hamstring game. dude played legit hero ball.

conley showed out tonight though. he's come along way. I dig that. much respect. He puts so much work in.

lol chill

:lol:  Aight man, whatever you say. Just ignore how bad Harden and Houston have done against LAC.

Not gonna lie I'd prefer a Memphis LAC wcf, would be a great series. But lac is definitely winning that Houston series.
Don't know if yall get past warriors or Memphis tho.

Not gonna lie I'd prefer a Memphis LAC wcf, would be a great series. But lac is definitely winning that Houston series.
Tbh I would prefer memphis simply because we would have Homecourt, and because they don't shoot any 3's. I don't want to play the warriors at all. Would take my chances against either though with the way the Clips are playing right now on both sides of the ball. 

Last edited:
tbh I kinda feel bad about the Warriors losing.....

but like I said, Curry and Co were just doing the courteous thing....

gentlemen's sweep 
wink.gif

Like I said earlier...Tony Allen on defense and Conley healthy and able to play and they would give them boys fits

Funny to ya boy
laugh.gif
With Conley and TA, Green added, GSW has no chance. Best FrontCourt(arguably) vs Dray/Bogut is not fair. At all.

Memphis is back.

Tbh I would prefer memphis simply because we would have Homecourt. I don't want to play the warriors at all.

I think Memphis has shown over the years not having home court doesn't mean much to them. Man with griffin finally hitting his stride I'd love to see Randolph and him fighting for 7 games :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom