OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry 2-11 from 3 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats yall "MVP" 
Let the salt flow homie....there there
aint no salt 
laugh.gif

thats the best you got 
laugh.gif

be ready for that real MVP attention tho

the type Harden gets day in and day out

Curry gon get doubled everytime Grizz have a chance too 

we'll see how he performs 

NT. where one game leads to massive memes, gifs, over reactions, laughter, identifying frauds, finding out whose officially washed, calling fans out for going ghost, and automatically calling the series over.

And I love it :lol:

Apparently not posting all game in here is going "Ghost"

so we're really going to have a couple days with no bball at all? during the playoffs?? what happened to the old '40 games in 40 nights' selling point of the nba playoffs? straight bs
only Thursday with no games....

And the 40 in 40 is a TNT thing.   They have a bunch of double-triple headers so obvioously that means there will be days of no games on TNT.....

My man @shoeking2102  has the benefit of not being a Clipper fan for 20+ years. I wish I could be that optimistic 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Clippers in 6 imo.

Like I said you're squad about to go down 0-2 and you're trying to throw shade
laugh.gif

Fans slower than I thought in Houston
yea calling the "MVP" out in his trash *** game 

you got a crystal ball now 
laugh.gif
 swearing they gon be 0-2

Come in  here tomorrow night when they tie it up say the same ****

They not giving another one away at home

am i the only one who thinks Klay is overrated? besides his shooting this guy's passing and driving is very suspect.
when he can't get his shot off he'll drive into the paint stop pivot and then force up a shot

Like I said you're squad about to go down 0-2 and you're trying to throw shade
laugh.gif

Fans slower than I thought in Houston
yea calling the "MVP" out in his trash *** game 

you got a crystal ball now 
laugh.gif
 swearing they gon be 0-2

Come in  here tomorrow night when they tie it up say the same ****

They not giving another one away at home
i will and they would of lost again. they wouldnt be here if it wasnt for the Sorry Mavs

am i the only one who thinks Klay is overrated? besides his shooting this guy's passing and driving is very suspect.
when he can't get his shot off he'll drive into the paint stop pivot and then force up a shot
Depends where you rate him

I think he's the 2nd best SG, don't think that's overrating him. Considering the position is incredibly weak. He's no franchise guy or anything like that

Conley is a player man and there aren't many point guards id take before him. He's definitely in my top5 but I think after the top3, cp3,curry and russy, its all about preferences anyways. Dude is an elite defender at his position, elite at controlling the tempo and virtually has no flaws in his game. He always look so poised out there, its no different since he was at OSU.

This series should be a great one. I'm hoping it goes to 7 :pimp:

He's definitely too consistent to be called over rated.

Last year, you could use that term.

This year, he was on way too much, and did way too much, to be over rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom