OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
relax...aint nobody was thinking w's going undftd.
ya been waiting for w's to lose for 2 wks
laugh.gif
if youre not getting slandered your team must suck

Never forget. 7th worse team in the playoffs. Only better than Toronto. CHI fans deserve slander going 6 with the Deer. I see Cold tryna play the woe is us card up there. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Never forget. 7th worse team in the playoffs. Only better than Toronto. CHI fans deserve slander going 6 with the Deer. I see Cold Trina play the woe is us card. Ha ha ha

Nah chill Bucks will be something to watch out for next season especially wit Jabari coming back

Last edited:
Never forget. 7th worse team in the playoffs. Only better than Toronto. CHI fans deserve slander going 6 with the Deer. I see Cold tryna play the woe is us card up there. Ha ha ha

Going 6 games with Milwaukee is a blessing in disguise. Losing two games motivated us, and gave us better focus. At least thus far.

you don't watch basketball

im positive of that now from your silly silly post(s)

the bucks coming into the playoffs were better than the raps ... no q's about that
the wiz literally had the worst team in the east not named Brooklyn to go out & beat & you did..be content & shut ya trap about everything else non wiz cuz that where ya ******** rears its ugly head & you show off that effortless ignorance as you always do

can

Last edited:
Yea drawing the Bucks in the first round was the best thing that could happen to the Bulls

They played really good defense

They played with a lot of fight

Certainly, Bucks defense >>>>> any defense we'll see from Cavs this series

The Bulls still won the series and are in the second round.

Did the 2008 Celtics deserve to get slandered because they had trouble with the Hawks in the first round?

you don't watch basketball

im positive of that now from your silly silly post(s)

the bucks coming into the playoffs were better than the raps wiz literally had the worst team in the east not named Brooklyn to go out & beat

can

I do. That's why I knew the Bulls offense was trash last year. You picked CHI right? How about the night you and your homies disappeared when CHI went down like I said? The fact you still using how folks end the regular season as a guide how they'll preform in the playoffs shows who knows basketball. Take that logic to the NFL thread. This is the NBA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom