OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a figure of speech. Not every word is to be taken literally. The fact you felt the need to harp on the word "should" in a attempt to school me is absolutely pathetic and sad. Next thing you know when someone is called "washed" you'll pop up to explain we've used the word wrong. Everyone understood my post except you who choose hours later to play word games. Ha ha ha
Man you might actually be slow... How am I the one playing word games when all you do is spew ******** and skirt the issue?

I wasn't harping on one word in particular, I was pointing out how absurd it is to say the Wiz should have won because they finally got within 3 with like 9 minutes left. To call that a "blown opportunity" is ridiculous given the overall circumstances of the game.

Sorry for not sitting on my computer while the game was on, some of us actually like to pay attention to what's going on. You should try it out sometime.

Last edited:

really hard to take your opinion seriously since you said that David Lee not playing was the reason why the Warriors were losing
laugh.gif
I also said GS was a Jump shooting team with 1 post dude. Those teams usually get beat up in the playoffs. What happen last night? Shooters went cold? Z-Bo and Marc Kermit GS?
they didnt lose because of Jump Shots not going down, they only turned the ball over 20 times.

Raptors looked bad because we made them look bad. It's funny how Bulls fans will give the Deer props for being a tough D ranked 2nd. When the Wizards are 5th like a point and change behind, yet our sweep wasn't because we are good but because the Raptors are bad. Hating Bulls fans. Give us credit. Last year it was no offense. This year we played a terrible team. Always slighting the Wizards.

I've notice how you win debates on here is when you make a point and the person who wouldn't stop quoting you suddenly does. Ha ha ha
What???? :lol: the raptors straight gave up after game 2!! :lol: sit down b :lol:

Man you might actually be slow... How am I the one playing word games when all you do is spew ******** and skirt the issue?

I wasn't harping on one word in particular, I was pointing out how absurd it is to say the Wiz should have won because they finally got within 3 with like 9 minutes left. To call that a "blown opportunity" is ridiculous given the overall circumstances of the game.

Sorry for not sitting on my computer while the game was on, some of us actually like to pay attention to what's going on. You should try it out sometime.

Let's debate this with sense.

IMO the Wizards being within 3 points on the road in a game where their best player didn't play against the 1 seed in the 2nd round of the playoffs is a blown opportunity to steal another game.

Now read that and tell me why I'm wrong and why your OPINION on what a blown opportunity is, is correct and fact. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Wanna see how the cavs bounce back, especially with their coverage defending pau. Will they keep inviting the midrange jumper from him?

Want to see how the rockets respond as well.

Raptors looked bad because we made them look bad. It's funny how Bulls fans will give the Deer props for being a tough D ranked 2nd. When the Wizards are 5th like a point and change behind, yet our sweep wasn't because we are good but because the Raptors are bad. Hating Bulls fans. Give us credit. Last year it was no offense. This year we played a terrible team. Always slighting the Wizards.

I've notice how you win debates on here is when you make a point and the person who wouldn't stop quoting you suddenly does. Ha ha ha
What???? :lol: the raptors straight gave up after game 2!! :lol: sit down b :lol:
Not until he apologizes for saying KU could beat the Knicks... :smh:

really hard to take your opinion seriously since you said that David Lee not playing was the reason why the Warriors were losing :lol:

I also said GS was a Jump shooting team with 1 post dude. Those teams usually get beat up in the playoffs. What happen last night? Shooters went cold? Z-Bo and Marc Kermit GS?
they didnt lose because of Jump Shots not going down, they only turned the ball over 20 times.

Exactly. Memphis was deflecting and picking off all the passes the Warriors usually try to make in the paint and their offense stuttered for it. That was the main problem.

The "jump shooting team" thing comes from Charles Barkley, who's analysis is always basic and people question if he even watches games that closely. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Exactly. Memphis was deflecting and picking off all the passes the Warriors usually try to make in the paint and their offense stuttered for it. That was the main problem.

The "jump shooting team" thing comes from Charles Barkley, who's analysis is always basic and people question if he even watches games that closely. Hmmm.

What's the Hawks playoffs issues? Jumpers not falling and they are getting out rebounded. Fact. Look it up.

Sure you can blame TOs for last nights GS lost but someone please remind me what did Curry and Klay go from 3 last night? Them turning the ball over doesn't make my statement untrue. Had they shot their normal percentage what would the score have been?

Last edited:
Who said anything about the Hawks? Who said the Hawks and Warriors play the same? Who said the issues they have are the same?

A majority of Curry and Klay's shots last night were forced and guarded. When the Warriors' offense is working, they get much better looks than that in addition to hitting a few contested or difficult jumpers here and there.

The TOs means their offense isn't working. Their offense isn't working means Curry and Klay aren't getting the same shots. The jumpers that weren't falling last night are not the jumpers they usually get on a regular basis.

To boil it down to "they a jump shooting team" is extremely basic.

Last edited:
Man I might miss both games tonight.

Oklahoma and  its May tornado's
mean.gif
. If I don't see yall tonight I'm either gone home to the Lord or I'm stuck under some debris. 

Just in case I don't get to say bye and need to, Peace fellas, it's been real.

sogood sogood don't avoid my post directed at you. Quick to tell me I'm wrong all the time. Tell me why that post for you doesn't make sense or why I'm wrong now.

Last edited:
sogood sogood don't avoid my post directed at you. Quick to tell me I'm wrong all the time. Tell me why that post for you doesn't make sense or why I'm wrong now.

What the **** are you talking about? The only thing I care about "addressing" is the Warriors/jump shooting thing and I did that. Please stop making posts on Niketalk out to be more than posts on Niketalk.

Who said anything about the Hawks? Who said the Hawks and Warriors play the same? Who said the issues they have are the same?

A majority of Curry and Klay's shots last night were forced and guarded. When the Warriors' offense is working, they get much better looks than that in addition to hitting a few contested or difficult jumpers here and there.

The TOs means their offense isn't working. Their offense isn't working means Curry and Klay aren't getting the same shots. The jumpers that weren't falling last night are not the jumpers they usually get on a regular basis.

To boil it down to "they a jump shooting team" is extremely basic.

Yep. I don't care what offense a team runs if you turn the ball over 20 times you're most likely going to lose that game.

So, when your team is eliminated from the Playoffs, do you get eliminated from this thread? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom