OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i watched this maybe 10 times trying to see how he failed. thought maybe he tripped over corey's foot. nope.

it's almost like he's never actually completed this move before and he's literally going to try it every single game until he nails it. i really have no clue how he didnt get it. when he came around the back he didnt dribble it too hard or far out in front of him or anything. i'm really lost. he's pitiful.

Crazy thing is i can see the lakers giving him a 1 year down thhe road

nerd.gif
mean.gif

Calvin Watkins @calvinwatkins

I've been told Matt Barnes talked smack to James Harden's mom during the game.

1:19 AM - 7 May 2015

Calvin Watkins @calvinwatkins
Apparently some people with the Rockets are not happy about it.

1:21 AM - 7 May 2015

I Am Legend @oldmanpuck

@ArashMarkazi my houston people said Matt Barnes told Harden's mom to suck his ****. It's blowing up over there.

1:05 AM - 7 May 2015

Last edited:
Apparently Matt Barnes was talking **** to James Harden's mom

Hopefully this lights a fire under him.

All series 1-1 like I said a million pages ago :pimp:. Rockets struggling against a Clippers team without CP3 is definitely troublesome, but, the Rockets just don't match up well vs the Clippers. I dunno what it is, but they struggle against them. Harden especially.

It's gonna be a great rest of the way, as all the home teams now has to go out and regain home court.

After game 1, all the losing teams looked shaky, but all managed to basically save their season. :pimp:

Let's see what happens.

Harden took 15 FT's tonight. Somehow this is a bad thing?
He made them all btw.

It's not the free throws that's the problem.. It's the nature in which he gets them (initiating contact)..

Saw him called for an offensive foul tonight and was literally surprised as hell... Dude ALWAYS gets the whistle

Last edited:
It's not like he's flopping his way to the line.
He's attacking the basket and drawing contact while shooting, that's a foul in any league.

Drawing contact and initiating it is two different things... Imo he does alot more of the latter...

No knock on dude.. Points are points.. I just think he's too talented for the gimmicks

speaking of free throws

can we talk about the fact that someone actually fell for a deandre jordan pumpfake? 

Drawing contact and initiating it is two different things... Imo he does alot more of the latter...

No knock on dude.. Points are points.. I just think he's too talented for the gimmicks

Its not a gimmick though. Dudes in the league have said his mechanic are crazy on how he does it. He can literally do the same move over and over like that sweeping move he does and draw a foul.

Its not his fault dudes foul him. Some calls down the stretch don't go his way as well

It's not like he's flopping his way to the line.
He's attacking the basket and drawing contact while shooting, that's a foul in any league.

Can you explain this even further to @akajaedeuce?

And Austin Rivers has been way too productive this series. I know he's been playing well since the end of the Spurs series, but he's still barely an NBA player. He had 10 points, but it felt like 25. No way that should be happening.

Last edited:
harden doesn't struggle against the clippers. the clippers just game plan to stop harden at all costs and make someone else beat them. it just works well because they trap the crap out of harden on every pick and then deandre is just waiting for him if he decides to drive... 

i really think the rockets are still faves to win the series, cp3 or not.

harden doesn't struggle against the clippers. the clippers just game plan to stop harden at all costs and make someone else beat them. it just works well because they trap the crap out of harden on every pick and then deandre is just waiting for him if he decides to drive... 

i really think the rockets are still faves to win the series, cp3 or not.
Clippers just funnel Harden to Blake and Jordan in the paint. It's smart cause Harden will pass out of that situation, hence the 12 and 7 assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom