OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this lights a fire under him.

All series 1-1 like I said a million pages ago
pimp.gif
. Rockets struggling against a Clippers team without CP3 is definitely troublesome, but, the Rockets just don't match up well vs the Clippers. I dunno what it is, but they struggle against them. Harden especially.

It's gonna be a great rest of the way, as all the home teams now has to go out and regain home court.

After game 1, all the losing teams looked shaky, but all managed to basically save their season.
pimp.gif

Let's see what happens.
Props to you sir. Nice and objective Houston fan that can admit what's going on in this match up

harden doesn't struggle against the clippers. the clippers just game plan to stop harden at all costs and make someone else beat them. it just works well because they trap the crap out of harden on every pick and then deandre is just waiting for him if he decides to drive... 

i really think the rockets are still faves to win the series, cp3 or not.
It's funny how some make up stories to try to explain that Harden doesn't struggle against LAC

"He doesn't struggle against the Clippers"

"Clippers just game plan well against him"

laugh.gif
 yall even be thinking about what you type

Clippers just funnel Harden to Blake and Jordan in the paint. It's smart cause Harden will pass out of that situation, hence the 12 and 7 assists.

Props to you sir. Nice and objective Houston fan that can admit what's going on in this match up

It's funny how some make up stories to try to explain that Harden doesn't struggle against LAC

"He doesn't struggle against the Clippers"

"Clippers just game plan well against him"

laugh.gif
 yall even be thinking about what you type
harden just dropped 32 on the clippers. they game plan to stop him. he can still facilitate the ball. the other rockets just need to make their shots and then harden will have a bunch of dimes. 4 games is a small sample size. redick and barnes are not harden killers. 

Shame on me for forgetting the clippers are also frauds. This is really a tricky situation. Both teams are perpetual frauds. If it was some how possible they'd both lose the same game

harden just dropped 32 on the clippers. they game plan to stop him. he can still facilitate the ball. the other rockets just need to make their shots and then harden will have a bunch of dimes. 4 games is a small sample size. redick and barnes are not harden killers. 
He shoots terribly against the Clippers and was having a garbage game until the second half when JJ stopped guarding him. It's not just JJ though, it's a total team effort like you said

Of course they game plan to stop him. Do you think about what you type before you hit submit? 
laugh.gif
 why would any team not game plan to stop James Harden

Getting assist numbers are great, but it doesn't matter how many you get when you're getting destroyed like in game 1

Last edited:

He shoots terribly against the Clippers and was having a garbage game until the second half when JJ stopped guarding him. It's not just JJ though, it's a total team effort like you said

Of course they game plan to stop him. Do you think about what you type before you hit submit? 
laugh.gif
 why would any team not game plan to stop James Harden
when JJ stopped guarding him? that's why the almost-scoring champ went off? they overcommit to harden and it is pretty obvious that they are just daring the other rockets to make their shots. it has nothing to do with JJ Redick bro 

when JJ stopped guarding him? that's why the almost-scoring champ went off? they overcommit to harden and it is pretty obvious that they are just daring the other rockets to make their shots. it has nothing to do with JJ Redick bro 
JJ is only a part of the team effort. He does as good a job as any on someone as talented as James Harden

JJ is only a part of the team effort. He does as good a job as any on someone as talented as James Harden
what's JJ have to do with the garbage game Harden was having? jj is as effective as barnes and rivers in funneling harden into deandre or forcing him to distribute. harden will get his points. he doesn't struggle against the clippers-- unless 26 and 10 is struggling. 

i don't dislike jj redick, i just think he's a three point shooter... not a defensive stalwart. switching jj off harden wasn't any catalyst. it had more to do with the other rockets contributing. 

Last edited:

what's JJ have to do with the garbage game Harden was having? jj is as effective as barnes and rivers in funneling harden into deandre or forcing him to distribute. harden will get his points. he doesn't struggle against the clippers-- unless 26 and 10 is struggling. 
No, when Barnes starting guarding him Harden got wherever he wanted, penetrated with ease. JJ forces him into help or cuts him off or at least forces bad attempts

If you watched the regular season and game 1, you would clearly see he's played below average in 4/5 of those games. He had a garbage 1st half in game 2

No, when Barnes starting guarding him Harden got wherever he wanted, penetrated with ease. JJ forces him into help or cuts him off or at least forces bad attempts

If you watched the regular season and game 1, you would clearly see he's played below average in 4/5 of those games. He had a garbage 1st half in game 2
wasn't he in foul trouble? 

wasn't he in foul trouble? 
In game 1? I know he was in foul trouble last night in the first half, JJ was frustrating him and Harden picked up at least 1 maybe 2 offensive fouls. Then JJ picked up 5 fouls himself and Doc stuck Barnes on Harden (great job Doc). Harden proceeded to have a parade at the FT line and started slicing and dicing the Clipper defense. Barnes is BBQ chicken against Harden

Besides one game, Harden played well below average in the 3 other regular season games vs. the Clips

Last edited:

In game 1? I know he was in foul trouble last night, JJ was frustrating him and Harden picked up at least 1 maybe 2 offensive fouls. Then JJ picked up 5 fouls himself and Doc stuck Barnes on Harden (great job Doc). Harden proceeded to have a parade at the FT line and started slicing and dicing the Clipper defense. Barnes is BBQ chicken against Harden

Besides one game, Harden played well below average in the 3 other regular season games vs. the Clips
the rockets as a team came out flat in game 1. harden's parade at the ft line was cause he started being super aggressive + ariza hit some big shots. jj wasn't going to do anything barnes couldn't do. 

the rockets as a team came out flat in game 1. harden's parade at the ft line was cause he started being super aggressive + ariza hit some big shots. jj wasn't going to do anything barnes couldn't do. 
Harden starting being aggressive because Barnes can't guard him and JJ was guarding Terry

I just said he had a parade at the line once Barnes starting guarding him in the second half, remember?
oh ok, let's use an even smaller sample size. u really think harden wasn't getting to the line if jj was on him? i don't want to say it but if harden tripped in the 4th quarter, they were blowing the whistle. 

Last edited:

Harden's FT numbers against the Clips in the 3 games he played well below average: 12, 5 and 6

Interesting 
and not to be a **** but 12 fts is probably above his avg. i don't know what it is, i'm pretty sure 12 is above. so you're telling me in three games or four games now, he's had two above average fts and two below avg free throw attempts. it means nothing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom