OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't never won no rings but be mad at Horry, talking bout that ***** don't deserve that ****...

I was really in these streets I use to serve that ****.

Last edited:
Other than the fact they were both NBA players, there's really nothing comparable between Reggie Miller and Robert Horry.

anyone who posts Reggie Miller videos today gets a spot on my block list
reggie-miller-hat.jpg

He'd be a perfect fit for the Clips, but I don't think we can afford him without moving some pieces, especially if we re-sign DeAndre to a max deal.

Too bad yall are paying Hawes 5 million a year to wear funny *** clothes and cheerlead.

Dwight looking like Prime Dwight again, didn't think he would get back to this form after all the injuries but I'm glad he has.

Too bad yall are paying Hawes 5 million a year to wear funny *** clothes and cheerlead.

You're telling me. But since I find it highly unlikely we'll find anyone to take him off our hands, I have to cling to the hope that he remembers how to play basketball next season. And that Doc makes more of an effort to put him in positions to do well.

Reggie was so cool as a player that if you would've told me he's as corny as he is 10 years ago I wouldn't have believed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom