OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

momentum has shifted. even with cp and home court, i'm favoring the rockets (from a neutral perspective). obviously i'm rooting for them.
Honestly CP probably aint gonna be anywhere near 100% as the playoffs progress, their whole dynamic has changed. Blake expending this much energy also can't be good

Even if CP returns it's in a different capacity 

1.) Nothing too special, "Where your CP slander now?!?!" responded with "Congrats on getting out of round 1, when's the parade to celebrate?"
2.) Where is BHZ???? Warriors in 3
3.) Where is BHZ???? Conley has Westbrook blood in him, Grizz in 4
4.) See number 3
5.) FIRST TEAM FIRST TEAM (obscure OJ Mayo reference) followed with: Beal>Klay

:lol:

I went on a cruise so my internet access was gone. I watched both Grizz games, though. I only really watched the 1H of Game 1 because I knew it wasn't looking good without Conley. I saw the ending of Game 7 between SAS/LAC and CP3 crying. Kinda happy for him :/

Time to get back to Memphis so I can be in the Grindhouse Saturday :pimp:

Just to pass the time in here:

One executive predicts Middleton to receive an offer of $15 million per season.

“That’s what Chandler Parsons got, but this guy plays much better defense,” the executive said.

Just noticing Blake's reaction after Rivers' turnover 
laugh.gif

Just to pass the time in here:

One executive predicts Middleton to receive an offer of $15 million per season.

“That’s what Chandler Parsons got, but this guy plays much better defense,” the executive said.

Get paid sir, he earned it. :pimp: :pimp:

Hope he gets picked up by a contender.

Clippers. :nerd:

Dude had the easiest layup just waiting for him and he loses balance on a simple fundamental move. 
mean.gif

rivers is in that unenviable position where he was having an okay game, a pablo prigioni esque game until that one bad move. 

Get paid sir, he earned it. :pimp: :pimp:

Hope he gets picked up by a contender.

Clippers. :nerd:

He'd be a perfect fit for the Clips, but I don't think we can afford him without moving some pieces, especially if we re-sign DeAndre to a max deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom