OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 3m3 minutes ago
Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 for violating anti-flopping rules in last night's game against the Clippers. http://nba.com/official
Corey flew.  Hell, he's still flying somewhere.

Still won the game w/ his last second heave from half court to end the 3rd that hit the shot clock and blew the fuse...Clips never recovered.

Last edited:

you are so naughty 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

if I had a gf I would totally pull this too.... 

but I don't so I'll probably just play video games or something instead.... ya video games.... that's what I'll do 
nerd.gif
Can't be calling other men 'naughty' rck come on 
laugh.gif

Real disappointing news with Wall.
mean.gif

Gonna be real bad if he's out the rest of the series.

James Harden's mother says ... Matt Barnes PERSONALLY APOLOGIZED Wednesday night ... after the L.A. Clippers star hurled an extremely rude comment to her during last night's NBA playoff game.

Monja Willis wouldn't tell us exactly what Barnes said to her at the Toyota Center in Houston during Game 2 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals ... saying, "We'll leave that on the court."

What we do know ... Matt's comment really pissed off one of Monja's other sons -- who was sitting next to her during the game and heard it ... and confronted Barnes after the final buzzer.
Willis tells us ... "My older son walked over to him and told him to apologize ... and he did."

Monja says, "What he told me was that he would never want to disrespect anyone's mother because his mother passed from cancer ... and that he was sorry."

"I accept his apology."  

I'm honestly disappointed that Wall (seemingly) won't play the rest of this series, dude is fun to watch and you never want to see anyone go down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom