OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
goodbye world
mean.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

It's his left hand so I'm imagining he will still thug it out at least through a workout

All depends on his pain threshold and how much further damage could be done "when" it gets hit again. The way Wall plays that hand is gonna get hit at least a couple times a game

Time for Beal and Paul to step up and get this done. A lot of my Wizards fam sounding like Bulls fans. Smh

John my boy i hate it had to be him

Crazy how he said it didnt feel broken at the moment

It was a nice run, just doesnt seem destined anymore

All these players with injuries and GSW is at full strength, even Lee is healthy, and they don't even need him.
Too bad for them Conley is a G.

It's his left hand so I'm imagining he will still thug it out at least through a workout

All depends on his pain threshold and how much further damage could be done "when" it gets hit again. The way Wall plays that hand is gonna get hit at least a couple times a game

He said he couldnt control his crossover before game 2 even with swelling reduced he might have to miss the series

Whats worse is in games he doesnt play the Wiz are 10-40

He said he couldnt control his crossover before game 2 even with swelling reduced he might have to miss the series

Whats worse is in games he doesnt play the Wiz are 10-40
This sucks. Why can't we have an injury free playoffs season :frown:

fixed.

playoffs would look so different if we could just have a singular season with no injuries at all.

OKC. Lakers. Pistons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom