OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston could lost out in this series and, Frauds would be the last thing I'd call them.

Just me though. Just me.
Nah. They are certified frauds. None of the real teams in the West were scared of them and now you're seeing why

I don't think Rockets and the Hawks stand a chance in hell at this point.
i agree with you on everything but the Hawks part.  I know we all like to **** on the Hawks (mainly because of Ryan) but they certainly still have a chance. ESPECIALLY with John Wall being out

Series are 2-1 and people are talking frauds :rofl:
Realistically, I'm sure everyone knows that every series could potentially be won by either team. Everything is 2-1, but no reasonable fan truly hails any of the 1-win teams as fraudulent.

No reasonable fan, anyways. :lol:

Honestly, at this point, being objective... Bulls/Cavs and Memphis/Warriors look like they can still go either way heading into game 4

I don't think Rockets and the Hawks stand a chance in hell at this point.

Exactly what im tryna say, i give the hawks a slight chance to win cause Wall is still out for the foreseeable future but rockets i wouldnt be surprised if it was a gentleman's sweep

Mem/GSW and Chi/Cle is still up for grabs

Last edited:
Rockets been dealing with injuries all year tho, I could imagine chemistry issues being exposed with Dwight up and coming at the end of the year 

But no 'xcuses I guess

[quote name="amel223"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Mister Friendly"]Series are 2-1 and people are talking frauds :rofl:[/quote]Realistically, I'm sure everyone knows that every series could potentially be won by either team. Everything is 2-1, but no reasonable fan truly hails any of the 1-win teams as fraudulent.

No reasonable fan, anyways. :lol:[/quote]Honestly, at this point, being objective... Bulls/Cavs and Memphis/Warriors look like they can still go either way heading into game 4

I don't think Rockets and the Hawks stand a chance in hell at this point.[/quote]Win 1 road game and your remaining home games. Warriors, Cavs, Hawks, and Rockets can all do that.

Like I always say, I could be wrong but I didn't think Houston had a chance in hell to win this series and I really don't think they do now.

Gotta see extended minutes of their PG-less lineup to have a better chance. Also have to limit Josh Smith's minutes on the floor this series as well. 

[quote name="EarldaGoat"]Bulls or Cavs tomorrow?
View media item 1527103
[/quote]I know Bulls fans don't want to hear this, but I think Cavs, handily. On Mother's Day? Primetime?

20 FTAs for LeBron, minimum.

Like I always say, I could be wrong but I didn't think Houston had a chance in hell to win this series and I really don't think they do now.

Gotta see extended minutes of their PG-less lineup to have a better chance. Also have to limit Josh Smith's minutes on the floor this series as well. 
god damn dough. clippers going 'deep'.  hate balmer.

Houston could lost out in this series and, Frauds would be the last thing I'd call them.

Just me though. Just me.
Nah. They are certified frauds. None of the real teams in the West were scared of them and now you're seeing why
Bruh, Bruh, Bruh, Bruh.....

hqdefault.jpg

Bruh

Underachiever.  Dude's forehead is low, just like his achievements in life.

Bron a suspect too, high forehead, receding hair line and a dude that craters with every obstacle.

This season was about the CAVs though.  Hope they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've learned not to trust the Bulls.  I hope they win tomorrow but i doubt it.

LeJames Bron is pissed

Lebron james w/ the KOBE 2 event in Colorado.

Dude's injecting his big butt chin and jaw w/ BOTOX.   Forhead gap is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like JKIDDS sons forehead soon.

LeJames Bron is pissed
Like Said, GASOL and DUNCAN the true MVPs.  With out GASOL, the BULLS are trash and garbage.  Bulls should erect a statue for GASOL and HANG his JERSEY.  Dude carried the team from day 1 while other sour patch kids laker fans called him a fraud and a wash.

LeJames Bron is pissed

Like Said, GASOL and DUNCAN the true MVPs.  With out GASOL, the BULLS are trash and garbage.  Bulls should erect a statue for GASOL and HANG his JERSEY.  Dude carried the team from day 1 while other sour patch kids laker fans called him a fraud and a wash.

I think Butler might have a say in it as to why they hung tough all season.

Lebron james w/ the KOBE 2 event in Colorado.

Dude's injecting his big butt chin and jaw w/ BOTOX.   Forhead gap is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like JKIDDS sons forehead soon.
That's right bravelude! I Agree Bro! Bron forehead always been suspect huh?

Last edited:

Underachiever.  Dude's forehead is low, just like his achievements in life.

Bron a suspect too, high forehead, receding hair line and a dude that craters with every obstacle.

This season was about the CAVs though.  Hope they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real talk bravelude I agree with this too!

Gasol came in 1st year and PRODUCED.  He was brought in and DELIVERED.  Can't say da same about Butler, Rose, or Noah.  These are FAX, those 3 stooges couldn't get crap done, but GASOL DISPLACED them all.  Him and MIROTAC is da truff.

Gasol came in 1st year and PRODUCED.  He was brought in and DELIVERED.  Can't say da same about Butler, Rose, or Noah.  These are FAX, those 3 stooges couldn't get crap done, but GASOL DISPLACED them all.  Him and MIROTAC is da truff.

I love me some Pau, but you are talking all kinds of foolishness. Go drink some benadryl and call it a night bruh...

Gasol is an experienced veteran who was on a dwindling Kobe comes first team. He would have produced on any decent team given the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom