OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You seen these? What you think?  @Bravelude  
Repped. I always knew my main man BEAN MEAT Bryant was suspect.  Dude proally does dead weight lifts w/ his meat.  Proally grinds Garry Vitty and Phil Jackson.  No wonder he lovese POSTING IN DEEP.  He loves feeling other people' buldge.  Him and FIsher woulda been in a civil union by now.

ohwell.gif

Had the Grizzlies beating the Warriors in 7 before the playoffs started. Guess it won't even go to 7 
mean.gif

2-1 is still too soon to start panicking and overreacting. remember when everyone was talking about how terrible a. rivers was and now he has some kind of iverson-like first step?

i think the refs will absolutely give lebron and the cavs at least one game. it's like when lebron got 5 fouls in the first half against the pacers so they wouldn't blow them out last year. bron will shoot 20 fts 

rockets in 7. 

paul pierce > kobe 

Last edited:
the Grizz these past years have played the best of the best and beat them (as well as got beat) in the playoffs. I really think this is nothing for them. GSW's look shook

I know. Thats the problem. They need ANYBODY to step up so that they can get Lee off the floor.

Why don't you like him? He's honestly played his role pretty damn well. Hit some big shots this playoffs. Jeff Green on the other hand....that dude is a waste of damn talent. Hopefully at some point this playoffs he steps it up when they need it. It honestly seems like the only time he does anything good though is when they put that lineup out there of Beno-TA-VC-Green-Koufos and tell him to just shoot the ball every time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom