OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_n70xyqHAyQ1ts1epso1_400.gif

Let's go Cavs

**** all yall :pimp:

:lol: chill fam some of us non cav fans want the cavs to advance

:lol: damn thanks for shedding light those filters did get me

But Curry's wife dont look like her dont do her that disservice

:lol:
So the immovable object meets the unstoppable force I see :lol:

Draw

I see a couple of Jemele's elements in her face but not enough to say they look crazy alike

ayesha Curry fine bro, Jemele isnt horrible looking but she aight

Last edited:
I wish they would just play the music and have highlights going on in the background

Nobody trying to hear Jalen Rose spit one liners left and right

Even though Gasol didnt contribute much in games 2 and 3 we are going to miss him this game I feel

Brah when your son starts playing little league sports, let NT know.

I need to be there to see you spit some vitriol in person :lol:

Dem youngins gonna have to be put on Baby Zoloft after you done wit them

Snack time? For what? Frauds don't get snacks. Be gone wannabe..... Be gone..

Last edited:
Doug and Jalen ******** on Pau [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really have no idea who's going to take the chip this year. I know for sure it's not the rockets or hawks tho

Honestly you gotta go with whose been the most consistent that's been in the playoffs the past years aside from the Spurs....THE GRIZZLIES....All these new teams don't have experience man. Grizz have had the same team with an upgraded bench which is scary......That Clippers series is over and I know the Clippers ain't ******* with Grizz Zbo gonna keep punking Blake and TA gonna put the clamps on CP and that's a fact that when it comes to that conference finals. It's funny how the Spurs and Memph are small market teams but have been the most consistent, the GM of the year should of went to the Grizz for keeping that squad and being much better over the years.

[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="RustyShackleford"]Brah when your son starts playing little league sports, let NT know.

I need to be there to see you spit some vitriol in person :lol:

Dem youngins gonna have to be put on Baby Zoloft after you done wit them[/quote]Snack time? For what? Frauds don't get snacks. Be gone wannabe..... Be gone..[/quote]*dead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom