OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this Ernie Johnson segment on Sportscenter 
eek.gif
roll.gif

He met his wife at the bank.. the bank teller that deposited his check every Friday

"One of the things that we did that we weren't supposed to do was check their bank balances. He was not a prospect." 
roll.gif

U know exactly what happened to steph and klay. Mr 1st team defense is in their head. They have a good look and see his face and clank. Son got them dudes thinking about him before they shoot the ball **** is crazy. Light skin dudes failing again.

Is it me or did the clippers become more likable? Idk if its me not wanting to see the rockets waste their time and win only to lose or the duke bros finally giving them likable players on the roster. O Yea and Blake playing like a grown man

I wonder how the majority of NT feels about Harden's performance this series (not Houston and not LA fans)

I'll answer since harden is my main man. He's playing good basketball but we aren't getting the god like performance I'd hope for. I don't think the clippers defensive scheme is getting enough credit. 25, 3 and 10 is pretty good. The 6 TOs a game is awful though.

Other than Blake, no superstar has set the playoffs on fire.

Yo this Ernie Johnson segment on Sportscenter 
eek.gif
roll.gif

He met his wife at the bank.. the bank teller that deposited his check every Friday

"One of the things that we did that we weren't supposed to do was check their bank balances. He was not a prospect." 
roll.gif

**** got me choked up man

I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible
I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible late in the playoffs like this usually its a take over or an intimidating factor from the opposing team

both?

Steph: 21 pts 3 rebounds 6 assists on 40/27/78
harden: 26 pts 4 rebounds 10 assists on 46/44/97

2nd round not 1st...

they are 2nd round numbers.

Bruh forget the numbers you cant tell me both have been good neither one of em has had any stellar performances NONE as of yet The Mvp and runner up...i can name 3 other players in the playoffs that are outplaying both of them.

it's gonna be really sickening for rockets fans if the grizzlies advance and we can't beat the clippers. that's our potential finals trip

Sorry bro im a Rockets fan too but if we face the Grizz we are losing :lol:. Im more scared of them and we haven't even advanced past the Clippers

this is just all talk right now though. still plenty of ball left

I'll answer since harden is my main man. He's playing good basketball but we aren't getting the god like performance I'd hope for. I don't think the clippers defensive scheme is getting enough credit. 25, 3 and 10 is pretty good. The 6 TOs a game is awful though.

Other than Blake, no superstar has set the playoffs on fire.
Me and Shoeking been saying LAC has a great defensive scheme on Harden

I agree with your assessment overall, I don't think Harden has had the impact he usually does despite what his stats say

Last edited:
Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball 57s
I felt like the pace and style of the first 3 games were in Bulls' favor. Pace yes. But Cavs have a 104 offensive rating in the 2 losses.

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball 1m
And if Cleveland is going to have a plus-103 offensive rating in this series? They’re going to win.

Last edited:
@PhilJackson11: NBA analysts give me some diagnostics on how 3pt oriented teams are faring this playoffs...seriously, how's it goink?

Bron and Kyrie bouta Dominate

I kinda get the same vibe, they both played horrible last game and lost off a bs game winner

I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible late in the playoffs like this usually its a take over or an intimidating factor from the opposing team

Curry got the clamps with Allen/Conley and as a team the Clippers are putting the clamps on Harden

:rofl: she seems like a freak, its crazy how his daughter looks exactly like him hair and all

Is that really his wife? :x

Time to trade her in and upgrade after the MVP.

She's beautiful bruh

Last edited:
he didn't ask this the last 4 years though
Is that really Phil Jackson?

If so, his Tweets have always disappointed me for the most part. They don't match his bravado as a coach IMO, the wit lacking

Was weary of his front office ability and I continue to have a feeling the Knicks will languish 

yeah that's really Phil :lol:

he followed it with this:

@PhilJackson11: Why am getting cranky stuff? Seriously, bball, it's about penetration.
Those cranky the Heat/Spurs got it..Heat via p/roll, Spurs all ways.

yeah that's really Phil
laugh.gif

he followed it with this:

@PhilJackson11: Why am getting cranky stuff? Seriously, bball, it's about penetration.
Those cranky the Heat/Spurs got it..Heat via p/roll, Spurs all ways.
God, I love Phil, I think he is shockingly aware of this new generation of social media he's always been a master troll before this generation of internet trolls but it scares me to think that he's so set in one way of playing basketball

It makes me nervous that he may not believe in the sport ever evolving into something different

Last edited:
Eh I just noticed how the other day Bron was telling the media how Noah said some disrespectful comments to him Dry snitching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom