OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 at a 1 pm start, that's 10 AM out here B, where the game is actually being played, never going to happen.
sucks for you east coast dudes.
It won't rival CP3 slander tho.
ppl forget that cp3 is disliked more  then curry... 

Last edited:
We've seen people make 19 threes in a row while rushed and shooting from multiple angles, yet he doesnt think that someone taking their time and getting to pick their favourite spot couldnt make 30.

Charles Barkley just hates three pointers nothing else makes sense.

And some of Yall have the nerve to put Dame over Kyrie. He's not in the same ball park.
i always said i would take dame over kyrie. even coming into this season... was wrong, dame starting to get overrated , he never did make people regret not picking him as an allstar ... still like him and hope he gets his game together cause he has regressed. . ..... 

i always said i would take dame over kyrie. even coming into this season... was wrong, dame starting to get overrated , he never did make people regret not picking him as an allstar ... still like him and hope he gets his game together cause he has regressed. . ..... 
Dude confidence is shaky.

So curry is slander free if gs chokes because he doesnt flop like cp?
roll.gif
Again, the slander stems from the fact that people anoint CP as a top 5 PG already or other stuff along those lines (something I have no opinion on) so other folks expect CP to get past the second round, no excuses

Last edited:
So curry is slander free if gs chokes because he doesnt flop like cp?
roll.gif
He'll get some slander, especially if he's the MVP, but I don't think anyone put him as the top 5 PG of all time. Also depends how many choke worthy moments he has (see Game 5 vs OKC last year for CP0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom