OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Bo buying tickets 
pimp.gif

No funny ****, I was on the Dame wagon since rookie year (also had him on my fantasy team then)... But his game is really shows holes. The defense is sus as hell, he's not that great of a facilitator and sometimes his laid back on the attitude on the court gets me tight. With all that being said I really didnt think Memphis was gonna straight smack them in game 1. :smh:

Zach Randolph being a good guy. I like that man, thats what you're supposed to do.

Damian Lillard will improve especially after this loss if he continues to play poorly. This is the worst year of his career it'll wake him up some.

No funny ****, I was on the Dame wagon since rookie year (also had him on my fantasy team then)... But his game is really shows holes. The defense is sus as hell, he's not that great of a facilitator and sometimes his laid back on the attitude on the court gets me tight. With all that being said I really didnt think Memphis was gonna straight smack them in game 1.
mean.gif
It wouldn't be so bad if Batum wasn't battling knee issues.

Watch him, he can't even slide on D properly.

That hurts more than a little bit.

If you take into consideration how terrible of a 3point shooter chuck was, it makes sense he'd think that. Notice how shaq jumped up quick to cosign.

Zach Randolph being a good guy. I like that man, thats what you're supposed to do.

Damian Lillard will improve especially after this loss if he continues to play poorly. This is the worst year of his career it'll wake him up some.
So we should be on the lookout for another Instagram post then

knick fans got something to cheer about
zbo :smokin

beno looking like d-rose :x

Last edited:
Miles Leonard may not have had a successful pro basketball career but he has probably smashed some top quality poon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom