OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree with Shaq. Its not working Houston still down and probably still going to lose this game because they can't even get in a rhythm .

I kind of agree with Shaq. Its not working Houston still down and probably still going to lose this game because they can't even get in a rhythm .
They're going to lose this game because the Clippers are the superior team. They're fraudulent style of offense is failing in the postseason right on schedule and they can't play defense. You got DJ missing 20 free throws yet can't convert on the other end.

i just went to have sex for a lil bit, what the hell is Shaq doing ?

i'm lost ....
wearing bubble warp because he "tripped" last time on the show 
pics of said activities? 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

and i put in WORK so she's out
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
you gave her that 45 second workout pleighboi?

He's not shooting anywhere near 50% tho.
I looked it up after I posted... I guess the clippers (the best this season) is at 1.09 points per possession.  If they got 1 point per possession, they would be 25th in the league, just behind the bucks, but ahead of the t-wolves.

I looked it up after I posted... I guess the clippers (the best this season) is at 1.09 points per possession.  If they got 1 point per possession, they would be 25th in the league, just behind the bucks, but ahead of the t-wolves.
Exactly, it would work but you gotta convert SOMETHING on the other end. Blake is an automatic 2 at this point, they can't do anything with him. 

If you suck that bad at free throws, prepare to be exploited.

Yeah, it isn't fun to watch all the time. But I can't see changing the rules of the game to reward dudes who can't master a basic fundamental of basketball. You're a pro...work harder at your uncontested shots and then maybe other squads won't exploit your obvious weakness.

kenny would've get roasted if he didn't make that FT
he did though...like a G in the middle of the broadcast with a suit on and only one handed

smokin.gif

meanwhile deandre is getting more practice tonight than he has had his whole life...and breaking the damn rim

he did though...like a G in the middle of the broadcast with a suit on and only one handed

smokin.gif

meanwhile deandre is getting more practice tonight than he has had his whole life...and breaking the damn rim
I just don't get why guys like deAndre or shaq have too much pride, and just refuse shoot the free throw underhanded.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom