OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was cold blooded when Kenny hit that free throw tho :lol:. Stuff like that is what makes "meet the smiths" the highest rated program on tnt

couple of Schaefer's
smokin.gif
Did you eat the groceries tho?

I kind of agree with Shaq. Its not working Houston still down and probably still going to lose this game because they can't even get in a rhythm .
They're going to lose this game because the Clippers are the superior team. They're fraudulent style of offense is failing in the postseason right on schedule and they can't play defense. You got DJ missing 20 free throws yet can't convert on the other end.

Period the end.

Must be fun being a middle of the pack team.

So... Do the clips do this to the Mav's as well?  Or do you guys think Dallas has more of a chance against the clips.  I still don't understand how houston has won one of the games in this series.  

Shaq: It don't work

Shaq: Don't change the rule

wasnt he saying, it doesnt work so dont change the rules and let teams that try it lose?

at this point i have no idea what they are even arguing about

all i heard was what sounded like a loud barbershop like argument with Shaq talking over everbody repeating the same thing over and over

So... Do the clips do this to the Mav's as well?  Or do you guys think Dallas has more of a chance against the clips.  I still don't understand how houston has won one of the games in this series.  
Breh, the Mavs were more trash than the Rockets.. but without Rondo starting from the get go that would improve their chances

They really shouldn't have won game 2.

wasnt he saying, it doesnt work so dont change the rules and let teams that try it lose?

at this point i have no idea what they are even arguing about

all i heard was what sounded like a loud barbershop like argument with Shaq talking over everbody repeating the same thing over and over
Shaq is bipolar tbh

Rockets have no chance if JSmith can't make a slight impact.

No Bev, No Donatas, No Smith really. Nah man, nah.

I actually find the amount of complaining online about the hack strategy more annoying than the hacking itself.

Everyone's crying but no ones changing the channel. You wanna make a statement? Turn off the tv. If not, you're still giving the NBA more money with your viewing.
Turn off the internet man. That way you won't get annoyed anymore
Alonzo.gif

In a way, you have a point.
In a way, you don't.

But Alonzo.Gif is warranted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom