OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor mchale
wow. this is gross
laugh.gif

Peep Game Peep Game sodium levels through the roof right now. :lol:

Was I lying though? I've watched every single McHale coached Rockets teams, from the Kevin Martin/Chase Budinger/Scola teams to this current one. McHale is a great interviewer and personality, but a terrible god awful coach. If you have to be [potentially] loaded with talent, with a lot of good assistants to do your job, you are not a good coach, you are just using them as a crunch. All those McHale sympathizers are watching him at his finest waste the team right now.

Harden needs to step up and be a leader or he's going to become a rich-man's Carmelo Anthony.

Okay that's harsh but he does need to step up and be a leader.

McHale isn't an elite coach, but you can't have your best player being as invisible as he has been and their live by 3, die by 3 offense just isn't sustainable if you go against any team with a pulse. The injuries to all the other teams masked that somewhat during the regular season and they ended up with the 2 seed. 

You also can't sustain an offense based on FTs which is what Harden is at his very core, he's just an average player without them. 

Best solution to fix the intentional foul problem: Coaches gotta throw pride out the window and bench these bum *** players that can't shoot free throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom