OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone needs to see this lmao
laugh.gif

roll.gif

He's Alive!   I wonder what he's going to do in the future.  My guess he will start his own subscription based blog.

Harden needs to reevaluate his game...not built for the playoffs...

Nothing wrong about being crafty drawing fouls but atleast go hard and try to get the bucket like wade instead waiting for the whistle

McHale isn't an elite coach, but you can't have your best player being as invisible as he has been and their live by 3, die by 3 offense just isn't sustainable if you go against any team with a pulse. The injuries to all the other teams masked that somewhat during the regular season and they ended up with the 2 seed. 

You also can't sustain an offense based on FTs which is what Harden is at his very core, he's just an average player without them. 

All of this is true (other then the masked injury thing, as the Rockets were probably the most injured team in the league). But even with the way this team plays, they win in spite of McHale, not because of him. Its like having a ceiling over you. And when McHale does do something good, the fans throw a parade for him, just like they did for Kubiak. Sure, McHale isn't out there turning it over and playing bad defense, but he's not doing anything else either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom