OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many penetrators is this man going to sign this off season
Don't be surprised when you see that Rondo deal at 8 mill per.
do it phil! 
pimp.gif

take this Knicks talk to the non-playoff thread or i'll make a Knicks haters thread for y'all to talk smack in

If there was video evidence of blatt calling time out why wouldnt the bulls go to the league with that?

are assistant coaches even allowed to call timeouts? 

yes if the head coach has been thrown out. most assistant coaches have the life. they spend 4,quarters.holding a board or padfolio and squeeze it between their thighs.

feel.sorry for the assitant sitting close to the stinky players or srubs. dudes are proally BFF by the time the season ends.

alvin gentries stoned eye lids is da best though. dude just spaced out grinding on his hand and clipboard in his inner thigh. i remember him as a HC dough. when he got upset, u couldnt even tell. he has that perverted face too.

are assistant coaches even allowed to call timeouts? 
yes if the head coach has been thrown out. most assistant coaches have the life. they spend 4,quarters.holding a board or padfolio and squeeze it between their thighs.

feel.sorry for the assitant sitting close to the stinky players or srubs. dudes are proally BFF by the time the season ends.

alvin gentries stoned eye lids is da best though. dude just spaced out grinding on his hand and clipboard in his inner thigh. i remember him as a HC dough. when he got upset, u couldnt even tell. he has that perverted face too.
roll.gif

wonder if nba players spray repellent. also, its possible that dudes with small woody wood peckers wear juck straps to artifically increase that subtle buldge.
bravelude the type of street cat to suck a dude off and say he aint gay.   I'm starting to understand why you love your boy reggie miller so much. 

Last edited:
Lebron is avg 26pts, 10rb, 7.8 assist, 2steals, a block.

MVP
26 points on 24 shots is mediocre. 8 assists with 5 turnovers is also mediocre.

These first 4 games against CHI are the worst I've seen from him offensively since the 2011 finals...... and Chicago still couldn't protect homecourt :smh:

bravelude the type of street cat to suck a dude off and say he aint gay.   I'm starting to understand why you love your boy reggie miller so much. 

4282e7607066e3f19649eee5e7e7f506.jpeg

Dude gots that cusp perfected. Rub and dub tug. Stage 4 individual throttle bodies polishing.

If there was video evidence of blatt calling time out why wouldnt the bulls go to the league with that?
True.  They should have had a technical foul shot and the ball, with 8 seconds left on the clock in a tie game.  Instead they lost at the buzzer.  They should be pretty heated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom