OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question...

But, is it concerning for the Warriors that Memphis has basically led throughout the duration of the game by double digits? I'm not sure if GSW been treated this way in a consistent basis during the season, but it looks similar to the Portland series. Memphis controlled the majority of the game (with some GSW runs sprinkled in there), but Memphis always seem to push the lead back up to double digits.

Just going off the last two games, Memphis just easily looks like the better team. Now, that can change after tonight, obviously. But, for the people who think Golden State is "okay" or "just missing shots", I would be a little more concerned. These games have not really been that close and for Memphis to be a team that doesn't shoot a lot of 3's or blow teams out, its pretty bad for Golden State to be down in these games by 10+ points for the majority of the game. While I expected the Grizz to win the series, I did not expect this type of dominance. I was expecting a lot more one possession wins (similar to the OKC series last year). I guess you can say no lead is safe with Golden State, but its just weird seeing them like this.

Just my take. I'm expecting a tough game tonight.

Last edited:
wat u gonna do Stevie Kerr? You gonna be polite to ya team or phone a friend during a time out?

I would say the Warriors have been let down by their defense moreso than their offense.

This is true as well. Bout and Dray are BBQ chicken down there and they're getting no pressure on the perimeter to speed the game up, Mike has been in total control since returning.

I would say the Warriors have been let down by their defense moreso than their offense.
I would agree. Their defense in the postseason hasn't been consistent at all. They need to get back to that tonight.

Bogut look worn down, I said he was the key at the beginning of the post season, he looked good against NO but they need him to contain Marc.

like lebron, what makes green good is his versatility. yes, he can guard multiple positions, but he cant stick 4/5s. put him on a wing defender and he is great. will he lock that position down like tony allen or kawhi, prob not, but he still is a damn good defender

zbo/gasol are probably the best 4/5 combo in the gm offensively, they'll give anyone fits

Last edited:

HE really does tho. Extremely overated
He supposed to get the max though 
nerd.gif

Warriors D is what it is. They don't have the personnel to handle Mem bigs. Couple that with GSW guards being slowed down by Mem D and missing shots and that a recipe for Ls

That's what kind of happens when you choose to play small ball like the Warriors do

Beneficial on offense but can backfire on defense

Washington/Memphis Finals would do bad rating wise but, man that would be nice to see those two front lines go against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom