OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

When the Cavs got more calls the ENTIRE conversation was about how the refs giving CLE the game.
GSW get a majority of the calls the conversation is about Mem "crying"
Calm down Gloria, you son isn't playing now. Defend his and his team's honor tomorrow pls. 

:lol:
The inability of GSW fans to watch a game objectively is funny

Im not a warriors fan im a laker fan :D

You grizzlies fans are blind point blank

The crowd at the arena probably have mental disabilities or something. I bet when the warriors steal the ball they think the refs did it :lol:

If Grizz lose this, this thing is going 7 more than likely. But, for me to be the "homer" this doesn't surprise me. Everybody calling the series "over" jinxed it

I checked the score seen the warriors were winning and read thru the thread and see jumpman posting away [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Im not a warriors fan im a laker fan :D

The crowd at the arena probably have mental disabilities or something. I bet when the warriors steal the ball they think the refs did it :lol:
Nah not blind.
Everybody saw that foul on Curry was BS

Im not a warriors fan im a laker fan
happy.gif

The crowd at the arena probably have mental disabilities or something. I bet when the warriors steal the ball they think the refs did it
laugh.gif

[quote name="JaysRcrak"]:rofl:
When the Cavs got more calls the ENTIRE conversation was about how the refs giving CLE the game.
GSW get a majority of the calls the conversation is about Mem "crying"[/quote] What part of "LeBron has a history of this" is difficult to grasp?

*edit* Nevermind. I forgot, it's just overblown. Lebby's teams get called even. People just overblow the reffing of games featuring your boy. Got it.

Last edited:
My comment is aluding to the hypocrysy of NT

One team is shooting 53 percent. The other 38 percent

One team is 2 for 10 from 3. Can you guess which one?

The warriors have a whopping 5 more free throws than memphis

Dog you need to complain about your team not the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom