OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="lakersman3000"]its always a pleasure to root against LJ :pimp:[/quote]I'm curious why does your fanbase hate him so much?[/quote]For the same reason I'm a fan of him.

Because they think Kobe is the bestest.

I don't. I'm more a fan of Lebby.

For the same reason I'm a fan of him.

Because they think Kobe is the bestest.

I don't. I'm more a fan of Lebby.
not at all. i think kobe has way more true basketball skills then lj but thats not the case or my reason for hating lj . my hate for lj has nothing to do with being a lakers fan.

kobe is my fav player ever  but i dont put him in the top 5 greatest players of all time. im a laker fan first ,if  kobe wouldve booked it during the mid - late 00s i would not have continued being a kobe fan. care about the franchise more then a player. 

Last edited:
IMO when Bron dropped 48 in Detorit that was the moment he became best player in league.

Kobe was the man in 08 and 09, though. .

[quote name="JaysRcrak"]I already addressed that comment, why are you repeating yourself?
From MJ to Kobe to Jabbar. They all got the "superstar" treatment.
LeBron gets more criticism than all of them combined.
So your point is moot.

Enough facts for you?[/quote]One fact. Jabbar, MJ, Kobe all got superstar treatment.

Opinion: LeBron gets more criticism than all of them.

But I'm thinking you're one of these types who thinks fact is simply a stated opinion.

You're gonna do great here. :smile:

Can't really argue that but Kobe in early 2000s was a monster. Remember when him and Jamison had 50 point games in game game.
Definitely a monster. I just think Shaq had the best player label at least through the first title, and probably the second tbh

The third title and on is when I think Kobe officially took over until LeBron

Last edited:
MJ was universally loved except for in NY.
Kobe was as well until the rape case.

There is more crying about LeBron getting calls than there ever was for any of those players.
But you go ahead and keep your head in the sand to make your BS point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom