OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
all I'm saying is I know of bunch of you said some very dumb ****. And trust me, I'm loaded up. Best thing yet can happen for you is the Grizz to get beat like this every game from here on out. Don't say some dumb **** like I was jumpman throughout the entire series acting like GSW didn't stand a chance
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Let the choppa go off breh

Thread needs to be cleansed of all its sins 

I'm now convinced that the lady was drunk. I know I'm late but...

Last edited:
:nerd:

Thread needs to be cleansed of all its sins 

I just want to be civilized :lol: . I didn't feel like it needed to happen considering I never been over confident about this series. The same people that said dumb *** **** was the same people saying the series was over after a 2-1 lead. So, keep it up and I'll let it ride. Yall just better hope this series ends the way tonight's game ended or the choppa is out.

Good Game by GSW. They made great adjustments and knocked down jumpers.
Their bench was excellent and their defense was really great.

Memphis completely lost their identity tonight. They let Curry speed up the game and never slowed it back down.
Half of GSW shots were incontested 3 pointers because Mem rotation was severely lacking. They didnt even jump or put a hand up alot of those times.

Mem doesnt stand a chance in hell of winning the seies playing like they did tonight
It will be interesting to see how each team adjusts for game 5

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="bhzmafia14"]:lol: all I'm saying is I know of bunch of you said some very dumb ****. And trust me, I'm loaded up. Best thing yet can happen for you is the Grizz to get beat like this every game from here on out. Don't say some dumb **** like I was jumpman throughout the entire series acting like GSW didn't stand a chance :lol: [/QUOTE]:nerd:

Thread needs to be cleansed of all its sins [/quote]:rofl:

GG Dubs. Next game, go Grizz. Keep beating eachother up. Let's go 6 or 7 game series.

this has got to be the most active/crazy thread on NT. i miss 3 days and i end up having to filter through about 500+ pages to catch up. i need cliff notes

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="Based Jesus"]Kwame Brown > Kobe[/quote]Fact.[/quote]Detroit * > Cleveland.[/quote]Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom