OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has got to be the most active/crazy thread on NT. i miss 3 days and i end up having to filter through about 500+ pages to catch up. i need cliff notes

-Warriors are fools gold and series is over
-3 pages of everybody all over me
-Warriors win
-Steph is Back
-BHZ jokes

We're heading back to Oakland :pimp:

[quote name="JaysRcrak"] darthska darthska I like how you glossed right over the MJ comment. Its all good.
I figured you wouldnt have anything to say.[/quote]Sam Smith said it for me.

I'll give you time to Google it. :smile:

GG Dubs. Next game, go Grizz. Keep beating eachother up. Let's go 6 or 7 game series.

if/when the warriors get past the grizz, the confidence of this team (especially draymond) is gonna be off the chart. i've always felt that the grizz have to be the toughest remaining team in the playoffs. needless to say, post game and defense just give this team fits.

this has got to be the most active/crazy thread on NT. i miss 3 days and i end up having to filter through about 500+ pages to catch up. i need cliff notes

-Warriors are fools gold and series is over
-3 pages of everybody all over me
-Warriors win
-Steph is Back
-BHZ jokes
-Super salt levels after Bron's buzzer beater

We're heading back to Oakland
pimp.gif

[quote name="moe200069"]if/when the warriors get past the grizz, the confidence of this team (especially draymond) is gonna be off the chart. i've always felt that the grizz have to be the toughest remaining team in the playoffs. needless to say, post game and defense just give this team fits.[/quote]They're absolutely the toughest top to bottom.

Gotta be able to put the ball in the basket a few times, though.

[quote name="chris82790"]Chuck out of his mind saying Memphis outplayed the Warriors in the 2nd half. (words)[/quote] Fixed. :lol:

Chuck saying Grizzlies learned that going small could be effective going forward. :rofl:

Shaq, EJ, and Kenny with the :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom