OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunl Patrick Harris has to play luke he‘s possesed n tackle LBJ.
roll.gif

hi-res-182540370-mike-dunleavy-of-the-chicago-bulls-poses-for-a-portrait_crop_exact.jpg

NPH-GQ-Photo-shoot-neil-patrick-harris-7488606-320-480.jpg

Even with how stupid NBA GM's are AND the cap rising, I would be surprised to see TT get anywhere near max money

He's tied to Lebron directly through Rich Paul, if they got Bledsoe the max they definitely getting Thompson the max, especially if Love leaves which is possible.

i hate Thompsons R&B looking face...but the man can get rebounds and plays hard despite never getting plays called for him. and surprisingly decent finisher/FT shooter

he's definitely more valuable than chandler parsons

Last edited:
[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Bulls/Cavs is back in America's Armpit tonight, right?

If so, Cavs by a lot. :\ [/QUOTE]Sacramento??

no, they are playing in Cleveland SKA
[/quote]I've experienced both. It's not even close. :lol: Cleveland is to Sacto what the Lakers are to the Thunder.

He's tied to Lebron directly through Rich Paul, if they got Bledsoe the max they definitely getting Thompson the max, especially if Love leaves which is possible.
Maybe so. Bledsoe's rise was well documented though. Folks calling him mini LeBron and all that other nonsense. I don't think he's a bad player but he definitely got overpaid. The narrative was always there for him, I don't quite see the same thing for TT

Tristan Thompson getting the max or nah?

This is crazy. Like nuts. Who on earth is going to give him the max?

Tristan Thompson getting the max or nah?

This is crazy. Like nuts. Who on earth is going to give him the max?
THIS. Dude's trash. He's only good for offensive boards.

Theres already talks in the land that Lebron already has it on the table for him in the offseason

i wonder if one of the stipulations with being down with bron and rich is you gotta let them smash your gfs and bm's whenever they want?

i thought for sure TT was wild fruity. still do. when son was describing what he was having for thanksgiving dinner..:x

but....his shorty bad af.

i wonder if one of the stipulations with being down with bron and rich is you gotta let them smash your gfs and bm's whenever they want?

i thought for sure TT was wild fruity. still do. when son was describing what he was having for thanksgiving dinner..
sick.gif

but....his shorty bad af.
nerd.gif
 pics?

THIS. Dude's trash. He's only good for offensive boards.

Really makes me wish I was 6'10" or 6'11". I'd love to make tensed millions of dollars for being average (overall) at something. Damn you mom and dad and your short genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom