OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if one of the stipulations with being down with bron and rich is you gotta let them smash your gfs and bm's whenever they want?

i thought for sure TT was wild fruity. still do. when son was describing what he was having for thanksgiving dinner..:x

but....his shorty bad af.
:nerd:  pics?

View media item 1530498
jc24.jpg

Last edited:
My friend told me that joe was in talks with the pels earlier this season and that he still talks to monroe and drummond daily, and he's fully planning to sign monroe wherever he ended up. and when drummond is a FA he is planning to sign him too. the drummond option may change with AD though.

shorty used to date tyga and baron davis. lol. I used to see her all the time when i was out in LA on my socialite ****.

Last edited:

Tristan Thompson getting the max or nah?
This is crazy. Like nuts. Who on earth is going to give him the max?

THIS. Dude's trash. He's only good for offensive boards.
Theres already talks in the land that Lebron already has it on the table for him in the offseason
Please tell me that isn't short for Cleveland.

1. MaMa Curry
2. LaLa
3. Ayesha

I definitely agree with the 1 spot, but one of these days some opponent is gonna make a remark about his mom and will unleash evil steph

too damn bad errrbody is so aau buddy buddy. you saw lebae crying over whatever noah said they other day. i wish these guys grew up in the prime kg, or gary payton era. the level of filth those guys said was legendary.

THIS. Dude's trash. He's only good for offensive boards.

Theres already talks in the land that Lebron already has it on the table for him in the offseason

Please tell me that isn't short for Cleveland.

let em cook b. those corny toronto ****** call the 416, the 6. so, its whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom