OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CE1nURBUUAENjQE.jpg:large

@AschNBA: Cavs coach David Blatt doesn't feel Irving -- whose sore L knee is result of his sprained R foot -- is at risk of more serious injuries.

head coach, fighter pilot, Shakespeare, and now a doctor

Blatt have it all :smokin

He's right tho, once your limping like kyrie is, your body is drawing for the energy to walk from other body parts, parts that its not suppose to

And as such it is putting those body parts at risk of injury

Blatt said he's not at risk tho, which i feel is wrong.

@AschNBA: Cavs coach David Blatt doesn't feel Irving -- whose sore L knee is result of his sprained R foot -- is at risk of more serious injuries.

He's right tho, once your limping like kyrie is, your body is drawing for the energy to walk from other body parts, parts that its not suppose to

Cats don't read bro. They just comment.

if the cavs win this, derrick rose and his son got to tip his hat off and call lebron james his daddy

timofey outplaying joakim :smh:

Last edited:
N

Cats don't read bro. They just comment.

:lol: just the way it was written caught me off guard, i thought Blatt said he was at risk for further injury

Crazy how great Blake is playing in the playoffs.

24, 13 and 7 :x

His post game is still kinda awkward but his jumper has gotten way better.

these pics :wow:

pretty sure Irving will have a huge game tonight, followed by "Kyrie battles injury and adversity to lead the cavs to a blow out" by the press

:smh: Bulls for choking game 4

these pics :wow:

pretty sure Irving will have a huge game tonight, followed by "Kyrie battles injury and adversity to lead the cavs to a blow out" by the press

:smh: Bulls for choking game 4

I feel like he more than likely tears something, Blatt needs to sit him down

I still cant believe lebron wasnt seriously hurt last game. All his weight thats near impossible to walk that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom