OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS man, why is he always angry 
laugh.gif

Bitter about not being enough black coaches and bitter about the 6ers logo

Lol idk how they calculate this ****..

But this playoffs..

Lebron's impact estimate 16.8 percrnt

Derrick's 14.6

Im confused, cause idk how you could expect Rose to have it higher if he's played considerably worse

Lol, I never said I thought his was higher. I said I don't know how they calculate it. Sometimes what a person says is what a person says.

Lol idk how they calculate this ****..

But this playoffs..

Lebron's impact estimate 16.8 percrnt

Derrick's 14.6

Im confused, cause idk how you could expect Rose to have it higher if he's played considerably worse

Lol, I never said I thought his was higher. I said I don't know how they calculate it. Sometimes what a person says is what a person says.

Oh i get you these BS stats with no equation behind it, no rhyme or reason just something thrown out there for the hell of it

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="Nelson999"]No love for future Mrs. Stauskas?

Nik-Stauskas-girlfriend-20150117181346.jpg

screen-shot-2015-01-15-at-12-48-03-pm.jpg

[/quote]I'd give her my

View media item 1530831[/quote]Your low prices? :\ I don't get it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, your $9.98. You'd give her your last $9.98. I gotchu. :smokin

Last edited:
So READY for this game but at the same time terrified of the possible disappointment

I watched the last game at work, and all the patients were looking at me like I was crazy after I reacted to Lebron's buzzer beater.

I work in a mental facility :lol:

I was screaming profanities and ****

Last edited:
I watched the last game at work, and all the patients were looking at me like I was crazy after I reacted to Lebron's buzzer beater.

I work in a mental facility :lol:

You probably could of checked yourself in for the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom