OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall gon play with no hand but pau strains his vagina and sits out the most important game of the series?

If Rockets win this series id be very surprised but if 1 team would blow it, it would be the clippers
laugh.gif
corny

it appears their injuries have prevented them from performing, which probably wouldn‘t worsen their existing ones, given rest.

sources confirm, the injury that Wall suffered to his wrist, is the same injury that prevented him from playing.

What is this

bill belichick was notoriously known for putting fake injury reports. he would list tom bradym grownk as doubtful when in fact they were gonna play. he messes with it.

the wizards are trynna do the same with Wallace. he‘s done, but they wouldn‘t throw in the towel yet, becauae it affects atlantas game plan.

silly thing is that the CAVs told the world Love was done for good, although somewhat obvious or not, giving Chicago and subsequent opponents a game plan against them. still Rosalina, Cerebeus, and Memory Foam couldn‘t get it done. Woulda be over bye now.

Pau sat out so he can help the NBA's plan to hand a declining LeBron another championship. It had nothing to do with his hamstring

Last edited:
Yup. I think they both win in blow outs

I got a feeling rockets come back and win the series against the clippers.

If the rockets win tomorrow...

:lol: You always pick against the Clippers. Gave them no shot against the Spurs. Said they would lose this series before it started. At least you're consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom