OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="shoeking2102"]Why?
[/quote]The rockets looked so good offensively last night[/quote]Have you forgotten games 3 & 4? :lol:

The rockets looked so good offensively last night
Are you just going to ignore how uncharacteristically bad the Clippers looked last night? 
laugh.gif

The rockets looked so good offensively last night. We have seen time in again what momentum can do

They dominated the boards as well

If they can steal this next game then game 7 will be on their homecourt. Thats huge
DeAndre Jordan needs to stay out of foul trouble, that played a huge role in the game

But yeah, pressure honestly is on LAC in game 6 because if they happen to lose, game 7 in Houston, that's gonna be real tough to get that win. Harden will probably shoot 30 free throws in a game 7

Last edited:
For some perspective:

Every starter for LAC was a negative last night except for DJ, who was at a 0.

LAC leads every team in the postseason at almost 39% from 3. Shot 25% from 3 on 35 attempts last night

Rivers had 2 pts before garbage time, Crawford had 5

Factor in the fact that the Clips have beaten their opponents at home in the postseason by 11 plus a game and shoot 41% from 3, which includes 2 thrashings against Houston last weekend, "Nervous" wouldn't be the word that I would prescribe. 

I honestly can't even fathom a situation where this series isn't over after tomorrow night. So many things had to go right for them last night, that won't happen again. Every game this series except last night they were down by 15 plus. It's a lopsided mismatch man.

Last edited:
Chris Miller
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@cmillscsn

It's official John Wall is active and expected to start with no minutes restrictions. Game On! #WizardsTalk #WizHawks
7:03 PM - 13 May 2015

475 475 Retweets

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Props to him. You couldn't keep me out, either.

But if the Hawks win, we all know the narrative. "Detriment. Shouldn't have. Team won one in the series without him already."

I hope fans don't use this as a opportunity to go at Whittman if John hurts his hand again. The DC area knows what it's like to rest someone who can go for next year.

I'm still pissed at the Nats for sitting Burg that year. Smh

I hope fans don't use this as a opportunity to go at Whittman if John hurts his hand again. The DC area knows what it's like to rest someone who can go for next year.

I'm still pissed at the Nats for sitting Burg that year. Smh
Whitman has been a target all season. I don't expect that to change if things don't go well for Washington

Gotta love NT. Rockets have one good game out of 5 in a series (in which the Clippers also played like crap) and now people are predicting they can do something that's only been done like 8 out of 250 times in NBA history.

Absolutely. :pimp: [emoji]128640[/emoji]

The rockets looked so good offensively last night

Are you just going to ignore how uncharacteristically bad the Clippers looked last night? :lol:

chris paul and blake griffin dominated, and you got little production out of the bench. is that so weird and uncommon?

i don't think it's gonna happen again, but let's not act like it's the first time austin rivers, jj redick, and jamal crawford didn't shoot 85.6 percent from the field

DeAndre Jordan needs to stay out of foul trouble, that played a huge role in the game

But yeah, pressure honestly is on LAC in game 6 because if they happen to lose, game 7 in Houston, that's gonna be real tough to get that win. Harden will probably shoot 30 free throws in a game 7

Im still waiting for that dwade 40 free throws game. You know its coming for him

chris paul and blake griffin dominated, and you got little production out of the bench. is that so weird and uncommon?

i don't think it's gonna happen again, but let's not act like it's the first time austin rivers, jj redick, and jamal crawford didn't shoot 85.6 percent from the field
There's some middle ground to be had here. Literally what happened last night hasn't happened at all this season. I'm not sayin they are going to shoot outstandingly well, but JJ Redick, Crawford, Rivers, and Barnes haven't shot that bad together all season. At the very least one of them shoots well, especially in this postseason.

DeAndre was in foul trouble, ended up giving Hawes a chance and he performed.. which stuck Jordan to the bench even more

He played 24 minutes.. anytime he's played 30+ minutes this series LAC has won. Not the end all and be all stat, but it's clear Jordan plays a role in disrupting Houston's offense and obviously the boards

McHale was so concerned about the boards that he started Josh freaking Smith last game

Like I said, Jordan needs to stay out of foul trouble

I think Houston would be tough as hell to close out at home in game 7.. pressure definitely on LA not to pull a Lakers/Suns 2006 (?)
Not even a LAL fan but g6 was heartbreak city 
mean.gif
 That damn Tim Thomas...The City was ready man, probably the closest we'll ever get to LAC vs LAL in the playoffs. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom