OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is anyone going to give Harrison Barnes credit for how well he's played in this series? I remember a lot of people were critical of him throughout the season. He's probably being their 2nd best player throughout this series when it comes to consistency and his defense.
He's a been key just like his first year in the playoffs

I like him a ton more than Otto Porter who NT went bananas over last night

[thread="624605"]Heat are in a great position. Health is obviously an issue with them moving forward, but if they keep dragic, with Bosh back in the fold, Wade looking like he's still alive, they are in a prime position to be ECF contenders next year. 47-52 wins if they can stay relatively healthy. [/thread]
They need either the draft pick or mini-MLE to get an athletic swingman badly. Use the other resource for depth.

AI was the definition of having the ball on a string
laugh.gif
this is crazy to me. Yall forgot just that quick
mean.gif
if I wasn't on mobile id post vids. Gimme some time
laugh.gif
 Foreeeallllllllllll 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So, is anyone going to give Harrison Barnes credit for how well he's played in this series? I remember a lot of people were critical of him throughout the season. He's probably being their 2nd best player throughout this series when it comes to consistency and his defense.
Dude has the easiest job on the floor for the Warriors.

heavy betters on the bulls. cavs opened as slight faves now dogs
if cavs win, gonna be a lot of ppl angry :lol:

Jan Vesely could get up there for some nice dunks but dude was not an NBA talent let alone lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom