OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie constantly trying to play down his injury but hat the same time successful in playing it up

Steph's jumper is "mind-bottlingly" good.

Forget the range for a second.....has there been a quicker release off the dribble, with a better form, that required less space in the history of the league? Is there even anything else even close to what he does?

I think his shot is a mini-evolution of the jumper in the way that Mike and Vince evolved the dunk.

Kids growing up watching him are gonna try emulating it and the game will be better for it in the long run.

Defenders can't even guard his shot by the book because no one has really seen anything like it in all of their years playing ball. You give him the traditional amount of space so that he doesn't drive on you and that's more than enough for him to knock down the J.

Crazy.

Last edited:
I really need Noah to keep the energy up but stop with all the out of control plays, grab the damn rebound dont slap at it, and dont shoot unless its a dunk

Last edited:
I just heard Jalen say playing Lebron right now is like playing in the Jordan Era... How is that possible when Lebron has lost in the finals 3 times and only has two rings?

Also The teams & players beat in his Era are ALL TIME teams & Hof's Magic, Barkley, Thomas & Dumars, Ewing, etc etc...

Lebron on his quest to a ring has beat KD, Timmy & Co

Outside of that who? PG & Hibbert, The Joakim Noah Led Bulls, The Celtics past their prime (With No Rondo),

The guy is good but how is anything he doing comparable to Mike's Era...

What some people don't get is those forced comparison to Jordan is why many people root against lebron, it's not anything he does himself.

And man if they don't stop actin like Kyrie ballin with a torn ACL... dude came out last game played 40 Minutes, scored 25 and was still making strong drives to the basket... As if Chi hasn't had injury problems of their own

I just heard Jalen say playing Lebron right now is like playing in the Jordan Era... How is that possible when Lebron has lost in the finals 3 times and only has two rings?

Also The teams & players beat in his Era are ALL TIME teams & Hof's Magic, Barkley, Thomas & Dumars, Ewing, etc etc...

Lebron on his quest to a ring has beat KD, Timmy & Co

Outside of that who? PG & Hibbert, The Joakim Noah Led Bulls, The Celtics past their prime (With No Rondo),

The guy is good but how is anything he doing comparable to Mike's Era...
Jalen is a clown to me now...

His days are numbered. 

And man if they don't stop actin like Kyrie ballin with a torn ACL... dude came out last game played 40 Minutes, scored 25 and was still making strong drives to the basket... As if Chi hasn't had injury problems of their own

Kyrie is the story even Lebron and his non injury was a big story. Pau is just foot note

What some people don't get is those forced comparison to Jordan is why many people root against lebron, it's not anything he does himself.

Truth it the forcing by the media that upsets me man, he's great clearly a HOF'er but they push everything he does down are throat..

ESPN NFL LIVE had the nerve to ask what was better between Odell Beckham JR's INSANE catch this year and Lebrons buzzer beater... On the same weekend where D Rose hit a 30 footer falling away over a PF, & Paul Pierce Banked a buzzer beater over three defenders.

They find every single thing to put him in the light of the greatest and he's not their yet. Let the man earn it.

There quick to show how he's tied with Mike in playoff stats but they never show his record compared to Mike or any of the greats in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom