OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he dies, he dies.

1.gif

what is a coat?

This heavy clothing device men and women wear in tough weather conditions when we tailgate during Football season. That's what we do on NFL Sundays while y'all sleep missing pregame.

Football + toast and OJ is for suckas. The Lude Dude can explain the meats we cook during pregame. They don't have wrinkles FYI.

what is a coat?

This heavy clothing device men and women wear in tough weather conditions when we tailgate during Football season. That's what we do on NFL Sundays while y'all sleep missing pregame.

Football + toast and OJ is for suckas. The Lude Dude can explain the meats we cook during pregame. They don't have wrinkles FYI.

You so desperate to get something East > West :lol: and yet still take a L

suck wat?

MidWest, east coast, down south got great prices for water.

Isn't cali about to run out of water?

Last edited:
In the last hour: Left the office, got home, washed the dishes, saw the thread jumped 50 posts, thought to myself, "this is non-basketball related posting", skimmed thread posts.....

tired.gif
, slight dissapointment.

Last edited:
Mitch got jimmy on speed dial. He will pretty much be on my Lakers by days end [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom