OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="VICTOR PAGE"]Extremes.

Saying that Bron is "carrying" this team is just as bad as what dude said about Bron not having anything to do w/ it.[/quote]ABSOLUTELY!!

Dudes gotta make it all the way one way or the other, based on their agenda.

Terry & Harden didn't look happy with Dwight...tryna punk Blake when he could've had 3 fouls in the first quarter :smh:

I need to see Chris paul catch a body tonight tho. Someone has gotta hit the floor if Blake out here crossing dudes up

Edit : it's gonna be brewer. He bout to catch the old-school Steph curry bambi legs ankle breaker

Last edited:
Why would you even want him on your team? So he can break down on you?

Not even the great popovich can put pau's vagina back together

gasol has more heart than anyone out dere. if it werent for him carrying the team when memory foam, fragile noah or DestKNEE rose out, the bulls wouldnt even make it.

mean.gif
 no call on the james foul

then cp0 pushes Jones to get the rebound and nothing is calle 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
It's more embarrassing that Jones even let Paul get the rebound. Jones is 6'9'/6'10" and most of this series has been playing 6'2".
Yea I was laughing when I saw it happen 
laugh.gif

T Jones has been playing small smh

gasol has more heart than anyone out dere. if it werent for him carrying the team when memory foam, fragile noah or DestKNEE rose out, the bulls wouldnt even make it.
gasol wasn't worth the money though. bulls are stuck for a long time because of the derrick rose curse. 

i feel for howard. he's playing one of the only dudes who can out physical him. i'm sure he's reacting a certain way cause of this 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom