OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this, but Im starting to see the fraud in my Rockets.  We rotate Prigioni and Jason Terry at PG.  Then we got Ariza, Brewer, T.Jones, Josh Smith not one of these dudes has a legit half court iso game.  Then we have the biggest fraud in Houston right now with James Harden.  He's great and all but I never seen a MVP candidate shy away from the ball so much on offense.  SMDH. 

Last edited:

Hate to say this, but Im starting to see the fraud in my Rockets.  We bring rotate Prigioni and Jason Terry at PG.  Then we got Ariza, Brewer, T.Jones, Josh Smith not one of these dudes has a legit half court iso game.  Then we have the biggest fraud in Houston right now with James Harden.  He's great and all but I never seen a MVP candidate shy away from the ball so much on offense.  SMDH. 
harden's a fraud now? dont be ridiculous man. u are the crappy fan that makes up all of houston's sports teams fanbases

Last edited:
He's cold man but I need effort on every play.  I need him to call for the ball on offense and not let those other dudes try to create something.  

He's cold man but I need effort on every play.  I need him to call for the ball on offense and not let those other dudes try to create something.  
corey brewer is literally sprinting away every time he gets the ball. is harden supposed to chase him down? 

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Jon Barry has to be adopted...

This is an elimination game and the Rockets are playing like they're down 30 and 20 seconds from being eliminated

Lebron basically has been holding the Bulls and The pacers from going in anywhere in the east.
might as well call the east the "Lebron Conference"

Hate to say this, but Im starting to see the fraud in my Rockets.  We bring rotate Prigioni and Jason Terry at PG.  Then we got Ariza, Brewer, T.Jones, Josh Smith not one of these dudes has a legit half court iso game.  Then we have the biggest fraud in Houston right now with James Harden.  He's great and all but I never seen a MVP candidate shy away from the ball so much on offense.  SMDH. 
harden's a fraud now? dont be ridiculous man. u are the crappy fan that makes up all of houston's sports teams fanbases

He's not a fraud but he is a female shying away from the ball alot

Harden slander will be nice later on

corey brewer is literally sprinting away every time he gets the ball. is harden supposed to chase him down? 
Harden has to check him on that.  Its his team, he must demand the ball. 

i understand that all players get slandered but harden slander from a houston rockets fan when the game is a 6 point game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom