OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the was for rck the troll.

but thanks.
calm yourself you big bully.

your welcome I guess.
indifferent.gif

Where can I buy a ticket for the slander bus? They'll have earned it if they complete the chokejob on Sunday.

Jamal Crawford.... -27. Played HEAVY minutes in the 4th. Got cooked by Brewer.

You can't win with someone playing MAJOR crunch time minutes who has career Splits of 38/30/90 in the playoffs. He's shooting 36% from the field in this playoffs. And yet he keeps jacking and refuses to play defense. Dude is a walking negative as a basketball player. Crossovers and 4pt plays have people fooled.

Jamal Crawford.... -27. Played HEAVY minutes in the 4th. Got cooked by Brewer.

You can't win with someone playing MAJOR crunch time minutes who has career Splits of 38/30/90 in the playoffs. He's shooting 36% from the field in this playoffs. And yet he keeps jacking and refuses to play defense. Dude is a walking negative as a basketball player. Crossovers and 4pt plays have people fooled.
You want Barnes or Rivers to play instead? 

Kobe tweets about Clippers at 952. Clippers immediately proceed to choke the game away. #Mambablood

whay are there so many laker fans cheering for the rockets and the bulls?

Last edited:

whay are there so many laker fans cheering for the rockets and the bulls?
We aint cheering for the bulls breh. Or Houston. We got they pick so we want them to lose. However, we shoooo gon pick this pathetic franchise apart from losing a 3 - 1 series lead.

Rockets players really had to cancel travel accommodations within a 6 minute span.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom