OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams don't recover from losing game 6 in horrific fashion. This series is a wrap.
looks at location...... ISWYDT :frown: |I  

havent been this shocked since spurs gm6 v. heat in finals. that was on the road, i havent seen a team blow a potential clinching series at home like this off the top of my head. when was the last time a team blew it like that at home for the series win?

they came back in gm7 and hung in there,

who knows, maybe the clips gonna show some fight

Last edited:
Man this is the kind of loss that will ruin a dudes/fans whole weekend.

I would advise the Clippers fans to shake it off and do an exceptional job at work tomorrow and make some extra money, money usually fixes most aches.

Harden probably pissed at Brewer and Smith for risking his MDW Vegas plans by extending the series

I would advise the Clippers fans to shake it off and do an exceptional job at work tomorrow and make some extra money, money usually fixes most aches.
sound advice 
nthat.gif

rep'd

havent been this shocked since spurs gm6 v. heat in finals. that was on the road, i havent seen a team blow a potential clinching series at home like this off the top of my head. when was the last time a team blew it like that at home for the series win?

they came back in gm7 and hung in there,

who knows, maybe the clips gonna show some fight

[quote name="Ryda421"][quote name="instagram"]whay are there so many laker fans cheering for the rockets and the bulls?[/quote]because **** the flip flop bandwagons. tried of seeing them around town[/quote]G'on and pretend that the only people cheering in these playoffs are fans of the remaining teams. :lol: Sure thing.

It's 'posed to rain/thunderstorm all day tomorrow. I had yambs lined up Sunday night and if coincides with the Clipper game I'm gonna have to hit that DVR.

East coast dudes are gonna be mind ****** when they went to sleep with Clippers up 19 and see that they lost by 12

It's 'posed to rain/thunderstorm all day tomorrow. I had yambs lined up Sunday night and if coincides with the Clipper game I'm gonna have to hit that DVR.
I told Shoe too about that rain. It was a sign guys, I do feel for you erupt and others...

I really hope this isn't a Lakers/Suns repeat but I fear the worst

I don't even know what I just watched man.

Josh Smith draining 3s like he's Steph Curry while the Clippers offense looked like the Bulls and Cavs to open the 3rd.

I don't get it. The Clips literally stopped playing while Rockets finally started playing like they deserve to be there.

I told Shoe too about that rain. It was a sign guys, I do feel for you erupt and others...

I really hope this isn't a Lakers/Suns repeat but I fear the worst
I have ZERO faith in that game 7. Team played like ****boys in the 4th with a big lead. I can't imagine how scared they're gonna play on the road after this. 

Don't know if it's the rain but I've got a bad feeling about the game tonight. It would be such a clipper thing to do to blow a 3-1 lead :frown:

On mobile, this is LITERALLY the first post I saw upon re-entering this thread. :wow:

I'm STUNNED at what I just saw. Did not expect that. Helluva comeback, with no Harden. Wow.

Statis, DWS, Franchise3, props and respect to you guys.

Lookin forward to game 7. Hope its a great one.

My man!
Them priorities are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom