OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working so early in the morning, tend to fall asleep or have to miss much have the second half of some games. I missed the second half of game 2, all of game 5, and 4th quarter of game 6. I might need to sleep through game 7 for good luck.

last name?

van ho n omari are suspects. how u not going not know her., lol dat #15 dough
her last name is mathers

ariana_marie_8.jpg

Sunday is going to be a glorious day. It's as if a silver platter has been placed right in front of us.

No one is worried about yall...Srs. Yall are trash. Srs.
Cavs are going to the finals and the Hawks have a way better chance to beat the cavs.

Trash is what I call a fanbase and city that bows to a player who didn't want them. All those Cavs fans that cried in their pillows when Bron left only to swing happily from the Kings royal sack once he decided to come back. Cleveland is trash period. Pick the team.

I'm happy for Shump and JR but lets not re write history here. JR is a potentially solid 6th man and Shump is a second string role player. "great perimeter defender" LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]
if it werent for injuries, i think Iman wouldve been what Jimmy Butler is today.
You're entitled to your opinion, but nah. I disagree with that...

I think he's like half a step slower than Jimmy on D, he's still a good defender

pics of drose crying?

:lol: you can't lick the tears bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom