OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Austin should play more and those two need to play less. They are bringing nothing. Messing up floor spacing, not defending, I mean at least Austin can get to the rim and defend a little bit. Need to see more of cp / redick / rivers tbh

Its just crazy how wilson and matt picked the worst time of the season to get extremely cold. Incredible stuff.
JJ's defense on Harden has been pretty insane though relatively speaking. You gotta keep him out there to defend Harden

Crawford and Rivers, in their 3 wins have played really solid. In their 3 losses they've played like GARBAGE. Can't have them be bi polar like that

he's been solid in the sense that, he refuses to reach. that's about it. it's a whole different ballgame when you realize that anytime harden puts his head down, deandre is already waiting for him, and blake is behind that. can't drive 1 on 5

he's been solid in the sense that, he refuses to reach. that's about it. it's a whole different ballgame when you realize that anytime harden puts his head down, deandre is already waiting for him, and blake is behind that. can't drive 1 on 5
Yes, JJ has been extremely disciplined, not reaching not fouling, not allowing penetration. He has forced Harden into KOBE like contested jumpers and has frustrated Harden into foul trouble AND a ton of turnovers

Whenever Barnes/Rivers/CP3 sticks him Harden erupts, regardless of Blake/DJ playing behind them. Gets fouled, gets penetration, scores at will

It's a very noticeable difference when JJ sticks Harden

Last edited:
Kind of showing you just how hard it is to break through.

Seen teams like the late 90's Lakers break through, while teams like the early 2000's portland not do it. Seen teams like the 99-04' kings not be able to break through. It's hard man. Unless we win sunday, we are in this group 
mean.gif

Irrelevant IMO. If the Grizzlies are going to win tonight they'll do it either with or without Tony Allen. His Lack of offense really is hurting them as much as his defense is helping them.

Yup.

I'd also say that Golden State having their confidence back is the difference. They looked absolutely flustered and out-of-whack during the two game skid. If they come out hot and hit shots early tonight...

This is why I wanted San Antonio to advance instead of Flop City....these guys are just writing the same script over and over in the semi-finals :lol:

I actually preferred facing SA over LAC cause I felt LAC provided a bad matchup for the Rockets, especially since Paul/Blake have been there. Though I had faint hope, never did I imagine there would be a game 7, set up this way :lol:

I actually preferred facing SA over LAC cause I felt LAC provided a bad matchup for the Rockets, especially since Paul/Blake have been there. Though I had faint hope, never did I imagine there would be a game 7, set up this way
laugh.gif
If I were a rockets fan, I would have said the same thing man. In the Playoffs it may not always be about who's the better team, but who you match up better against, and it appeared coming into this series and midway through, that SAS was a better matchup for you guys.

Thats great coaching by the Warriors, normally team don't make him beat them, they play him straight

Warriors forced him to beat them making his defensive effort a wash

Thus, why I said if they win today they would do it with / without Tony :lol:

I'd still rather have him out there, cutting while his man is doubling someone else

The hamstring injury is no joke tho

JR taking a jab at Melo opposed to the Knicks? Or am i reaching?

Knicks B more at Phil Jackson

Dude gave em away for potato chips

True, but Lebby helping these dudes flourish out here. When they were in NY, they were watching Melo ISO all day lol.

:lol: they were always good players both of them, I remember when Melo said Iman was untouchable , that he was the gem of the roster, JR on the other hand was untouchable for the wrong reasons

Phil Jackson said specifically both weren't worth much cause the Knicks were losing so much, idk bout that but Iman is gonna get paid

Any great perimeter defender like Iman can be used on any team in the league

Unfortunately he was wasting away on mine :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom