OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Player A: 27 points 6 rebounds 7 assists on 44/38/87

Player B: 26 points 5 rebounds 8 assists on 44/38/95

anyone have a guess?

Pls be ok Lawdog 
tired.gif

and another one for fun:

Player A: 24 points 4 rebounds 8 assists 49/44/91

Player B: 28 points 5 rebounds 6 assists 44/38/82

I still can't believe what I saw. Props to the Rockets, man.

Clippers don't stand a chance in Game 7. 

What if they play harden? Then the clips will have a good chance. Think about how much it must suck for him right now. The dude is going to shoot 50+ times in game 7.

I don't think it'll be a problem. In the heat of the game, it's sometimes hard to see how you are hurting your team, especially if you're a prolific scorer like James, when you're so focused on helping your team. I think he learned a lot in those 14 minutes that he sat, and you'll see a completely different player come Sunday.

Last edited:
Player A: 27 points 6 rebounds 7 assists on 44/38/87

Player B: 26 points 5 rebounds 8 assists on 44/38/95

anyone have a guess?

harden in the regular season vs harden in the playoffs

and another one for fun:

Player A: 24 points 4 rebounds 8 assists 49/44/91

Player B: 28 points 5 rebounds 6 assists 44/38/82

same scenario for steph. regular season vs playoffs. people mentioned both were playing poorly. really doing the same thing they did all year. the difference is always the role players.

[quote name="MoNeyLiCiouS"]dont worry guise, lawdog is aight. I saw him at the beach this morning.

1373672217_image.gif
[/quote]Bruh. :lol:

harden in the regular season vs harden in the playoffs
same scenario for steph. regular season vs playoffs. people mentioned both were playing poorly. really doing the same thing they did all year. the difference is always the role players.
That's why you shouldn't use stats to draw conclusions

If you think Harden is playing the same in the playoffs as the regular season, I feel bad for you son

Clippers were favored to win this series but it's crazy when you realize how many people on the Rockets have appeared and/or won an NBA title

Terry Harden Ariza Dwight Brewer

Doc and Glen Davis are the only people to make it past a second round :lol:

Clippers were favored to win this series but it's crazy when you realize how many people on the Rockets have appeared and/or won an NBA title

Terry Harden Ariza Dwight Brewer

Doc and Glen Davis are the only people to make it past a second round
laugh.gif
Interesting point

On another note, do you all think CP is near 100% healthy? He appears pretty spry out there something I was pretty shocked by

you know which layup. The greatest layup of all time. MJ over the Lakers. Going for the right handed dunk and then deciding in midair to switch hands and finish with the left. The 2nd greatest being the dr.j when he started on one side of the hoop and finished on the other side with the right hand.

blakes was sick, but i've seen mike do better behind the head no look layups. blakes looked clumsy as hell.

didnt see blakes one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom