OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nba playing with black magic or something :lol:

First foster now this

Think it has more to do with momentum though warriors and rockets want it more

Wall said Dennis told BaseMore to hit him on the wrist in game 5. Wizards should put Kev in to kneecap Horford.

its part of the game. u go at an opponents weakness or weak side. nothing wrong with a little extra lol

That's understood going in but to openly say it on the floor isn't something I've heard of before.

Last edited:

its part of the game. u go at an opponents weakness or weak side. nothing wrong with a little extra lol
That's understood going in but to openly say it on the floor isn't something I've heard of before.
Not surprising from the type of dude that pulls stunts like this

IFWT_Demarcus-cousins-Dennis-5.png

i see nothing wrong with going at Wall's wrist, that's the risk you run playing with an injury. not maliciously, but maybe give it an extra bump here & there.

i see nothing wrong with going at Wall's wrist, that's the risk you run playing with an injury. not maliciously, but maybe give it an extra bump here & there.
i sorta agree

how'd you feel with draymond green swiping mike conley's head on that loose ball a few games ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom