OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this really happening? The Warriors jersey is BY FAR the best jersey in the league.

I dont understand this Z-Bo on Barnes thing. AT AL
ohwell.gif
 its one of the best. dont know if by far. the blazers have better jerseys , as well as a  few other squads..... 

Last edited:
Better then your team is now and for the foreseeable future.

You're so sad. Lmao
That was the greatest ending to that series. SERIES!

I bet you were hype when that ball went in....you had to edit your reply real quick hahaha

Warriors got one of the best jerseys in the league.

Memphis and Houston have the WORST.

Wizards....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Paul Pierce can eat a big fat.....**** *Snoop Voice*

Atlanta we're here! The city is turnt the **** up!!!!

....but as a basketball fan, I know that the hawks haven't been playing well. We're running 10 deep but the lights are too big for these boys. The ECF, in Atlanta, Versus Lebron.

The scenery, the stakes and the greatest player on the planet :smh:

It pains me with all my heart to say this, and I'll vent in the lebron hate thread but cavs will win this series in 6...and the finals. It's time to start drinking the kool-aid, this ***** lebron is about to win a 'ship in Cleveland by himself :smh:

warriors are going to win it all. had a little slump but now they're back and will walk through a gassed cliippers team or a houston team (my team) that they just own 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom