OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta we're here! The city is turnt the **** up!!!!

....but as a basketball fan, I know that the hawks haven't been playing well. We're running 10 deep but the lights are too big for these boys. The ECF, in Atlanta, Versus Lebron.

The scenery, the stakes and the greatest player on the planet
mean.gif

It pains me with all my heart to say this, and I'll vent in the lebron hate thread but cavs will win this series in 6...and the finals. It's time to start drinking the kool-aid, this ***** lebron is about to win a 'ship in Cleveland by himself
mean.gif

pierce is a proven winner and champion

melo is the rich mans chris paul 

That's a compliment. He's not that good.
Meloo shouldn't be the #1 option.

Look at the difference between jr and shump with Melo and jr and shump with lebron.
Melo as a #2 would be real though

Last edited:
N's just downplaying the Hawks so they can discredit Bron if he beats them. Hawks are still a good team. Yea they went through a slump but **** like that happens. Doesn't take away from how good of a team they are imo

Blowing my mind that people dont like the Warriors jersey. Its probably the neckline thats doing it. But the Warriors cant be touched in jerseys or color scheme

no one's taking pierce over melo at this point in their careers but pierce's entire body of work is probably one of the most underrated. he was an underrated defender too

i always thought pierce was melo's ceiling but the guy keeps growing his legeacy. However melo game will 100% age well. no question.

At least the Bulls waited til the 3rd to get blown out...and the Clip waited til 3 mins left to choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom