OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW sweep or win the Finals in 5.
MEM wins the Finals in 5.
LAC wins the Finals in 5.
HOU wins the Finals in 6.

Jeff Green is the NeNe of Memphis

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31086-1353082604-10.gif

The damn Hawks are 4 wins away from the finals. Wow.

I'll be rooting for Atlanta so I can see my first NBA Finals games in person if they advance.

I'll be at games 1 & 2 for the Cleveland series. Should be fun.

If these jerses didnt have sleeves, I would like them exponentially better than or current uniforms. (Shorts are horrible though)

Something about saying Golden State Warriors on the jersey screams amateur to me. Only jersey in american sports that has team name and where the team is from spelled out on the jerseys. Just horrible. And the collar is ugly too. Do like our colors though.

vc and pp are still important players. it is ridiculous to think about. 

air canada still doing it

Probably about to get slandered, if Kobe took this role that they accepted, it would work and had the right pieces around him --but we all know he never would.

Last edited:
Draymond Greene the type to get drunk and have ya whole squad kicked out the club because he over there plexin

Trying to take his shirt off and ****

Last edited:
The fact that VC win the dunk contest when most of the dudes on the warriors were in middle school...

Cray

Probably about to get slandered, if Kobe took this role that they accepted, it would work and had the right pieces around him --but we all know he never would.
im more interested in if vince didn't spend his best years in canada and if pp didn't spend his young years with antoine walker (and of course tmac in orlando) but who knows

The Warriors are leaving the door open for Memphis to make a little run and Memphis can't eem capitalize.:rolleyes

I feel more and more like the biggest reason the Grizzlies won game 2 and 3 were simply because the Warriors missed their shots. And now three straight games of them making their shots. Of course they ratcheted up their team defense too.

I feel more and more like the biggest reason the Grizzlies won game 2 and 3 were simply because the Warriors missed their shots. And now three straight games of them making their shots. Of course they ratcheted up their team defense too.
its cause curry won mvp and everyone celebrated like the clippers going into the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom