OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel more and more like the biggest reason the Grizzlies won game 2 and 3 were simply because the Warriors missed their shots. And now three straight games of them making their shots. Of course they ratcheted up their team defense too.
Make or miss league man. It almost always boils down to this.

I feel more and more like the biggest reason the Grizzlies won game 2 and 3 were simply because the Warriors missed their shots. And now three straight games of them making their shots. Of course they ratcheted up their team defense too.

Would be a fair assessment if TA was 100% at least considering he's one of the main reasons they were missing shots

When VC was in the Dunk Contest.

Kerry Kittles and Damon Stoudamire aka Mighty Mouse was still relevant ........I wonder what happened to them

When VC was in the Dunk Contest.

Kerry Kittles and Damon Stoudamire aka Mighty Mouse was still relevant ........I wonder what happened to them
lol i have kerry kittles autograph from when i went to a game as a kid. kendall gill was given the award for being the nets best player that game. might've been my first nba game 

Kenny, Charles, Shaq and Ernie have to like the fact that they are doing the Eastern conference finals less than two minutes from the studio, while in Atlanta

My man C.Lee can't get an and1 to end the half at home.
I mean dude straight hi-fived his *** G.
FOH

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm not confident in Memphis playing behind to GSW. In the games we won, we led for the majority of the game and you have to force them to play from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom