OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious?

Cincinnati

Columbus
embarassed.gif

rep'd

Last edited:
They're clearly the better team and they've outplayed Houston for much of the series.

That late game rally had as much to do with the Clippers as it did with Rockets. They mentally checked out early and the Rockets took advantage. That's all that was. Nothing more, nothing less.

I also think the extra day off helps the Clippers more than it does the Rockets.
I truly believe the Clippers are better as well but the reality is they're tied 3-3 on the road. Again, in their 3 losses, they had a clear pattern of Barnes, Reddick, Crawford and Rivers playing like absolute garbage. I don't see any reason that couldn't happen again on the road in a pressure elimination game

Harden can only be bottled up to a point as well, he's liable to go off at any moment. Especially from the free throw line

Man houston were some josh smith 3s from being out of here....Josh Smith 3s...

Meanwhile JJ Redick and Matt Barnes cant hit anything

Crazy how things have worked out.

I truly believe the Clippers are better as well but the reality is they're tied 3-3 on the road. Again, in their 3 losses, they had a clear pattern of Barnes, Reddick, Crawford and Rivers playing like absolute garbage. I don't see any reason that couldn't happen again on the road in a pressure elimination game

Harden can only be bottled up to a point as well, he's liable to go off at any moment. Especially from the free throw line

All true

They're clearly the better team and they've outplayed Houston for much of the series.

That late game rally had as much to do with the Clippers as it did with Rockets. They mentally checked out early and the Rockets took advantage. That's all that was. Nothing more, nothing less.

I also think the extra day off helps the Clippers more than it does the Rockets.

I initially felt that Houston would take game 7, but I think the extra day off is going to bring both teams back down to earth, and that is going to benefit the Clippers much more than it does the Rockets.

You're right in saying that it's 3-3, tho. No matter how it happened, you're now in a game 7 where anything can happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if Houston takes it, but my brain tells me the Clippers close out.

I think it helps both teams, gives Harden an extra day to get his act together and get over his "flu"

Then again it's another free day for Harden to hit the strip club and indulge in who knows what

Last edited:
Man houston were some josh smith 3s from being out of here....Josh Smith 3s...

Meanwhile JJ Redick and Matt Barnes cant hit anything

Crazy how things have worked out.

9 times outta 10 Josh Smith 3's woulda had ****** at home being family men.

There were other factors at work in the star system though, unbelievable.

The fact that they've gotten up on houston by 15 plus in all but one game says a lot.

They got up by that much on their home floor for one, and without any recent memory of blowing a 15-point lead (which they'll now have no matter what lead they get OR what quarter it is).

"Says a lot"

Most teams are collecting actual victories rather than moral victories at this point.

Last edited:
The Preakness, they got a setup for college kids with a Coachella style DJ and everything 
roll.gif

One of the most random things I've seen in a while. They got that going on alongside horse racing. wut

It looks like them kids is having a blast though

I'm not saying the Clippers can't do it FYI. I think they're better, on paper and from a confidence standpoint until Game 6.

But every emotional element, every human element, points toward Houston right now in a game they're hosting. With such a quick turnaround here, you might want to weigh those emotional/human elements more than you would normally.

Last edited:
Houston Rockets will beat the Clippers. Golden State Warriors will beat the Rockets. Cavs will beat Atlanta. GSW will beat Cavs 6-7 games.

Y'all realize that the WCF will be either:

The No. 7 pick in the 2009 draft vs. the No. 1 pick in the 2009 draft
The No. 7 pick in the 2009 draft vs. the No. 3 pick in the 2009 draft

It wouldn't surprise me if either team won by a blowout in this game. That's how inconsistent and unpredictable this series is.

I could see that only if the Clippers get out to an early lead and deflate the wave of Game 6 + crowd. Maybe it happens even if they don't get that early lead, who knows.

Obviously the Conley injury was huge for the grizz.. Then add in tony Allen missing time

But that stuff on the 2009 draft has to hurt.. I guess add in the 2008 draft too

I could see that only if the Clippers get out to an early lead and deflate the wave of Game 6 + crowd. Maybe it happens even if they don't get that early lead, who knows.

At the end of it all its anyone's guess. Who knows. There's valid reasons why the clips and the rockets should win

Of course Earl had the slo-mo of Stephs mom giving the exit call.

Stephs Mother is barely one step below Stacy Dash, barely.

hey where'a that playoff bracket you made?
Its in the Playoff Bracket thread.
Where do you find the time to worry so much about another man. New bet, I pull your last 50 posts in this thread, and 50% of them quote, or are about me, $1000 bucks.

You in or out.?

Last edited:
Y'all realize that the WCF will be either:

The No. 7 pick in the 2009 draft vs. the No. 1 pick in the 2009 draft
The No. 7 pick in the 2009 draft vs. the No. 3 pick in the 2009 draft
Didn't realize...

It doesn't matter how Houston won game 6 :lol: they just needed to get back to Houston where they have played significantly better.

Every game is different. Saying Josh Smith won't shoot that well from three doesn't mean anything. Perhaps Harden steps forward this time & leads the charge in front of the home crowd.

i hope tjh4e clippers dont choke, that franchise has been so bad for so long. i swaer i thoufght the last time the clips had a shot is the early 2000's squad of qrich, kandi, daruis miles, maggette, and elton brand:smh:

4 teams left are top 7 in 3pt FGA and 3 of them are in the top 6 in %.

So that's how the jump shooting thing is going in the playoffs Phil Jackson, next time don't be a dinosaur and realize the game has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom