OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Clippers fans are you talking to? I don't know any who think tomorrow is a lock. And a lot of us think another loss is likely.
View media item 1537083

fu6kb4.gif

Have no idea why they put an extra day in between Game 6 and 7 while the East doesn't start until Wed. Should have just had Game 7 today since Game 1 of the West Finals starts on Tuesday regardless. 

Have no idea why they put an extra day in between Game 6 and 7 while the East doesn't start until Wed. Should have just had Game 7 today since Game 1 of the West Finals starts on Tuesday regardless. 
Except that I work on Saturdays, all day.

And I'm off in the early afternoon on Sundays.

Probably a crucial element to their scheduling decisions, tbh.

Silver was like "Ska works on Saturdays, schedule game 7 on Sunday so he can watch."

Probably has to do with a belief that a Sunday game is going to draw a bigger audience. Just a guess though.

sliver is an idiot. he needs to understand how huge the china market is

indifferent.gif
 at game 7 being 3:30 am over here 

Probably has to do with a belief that a Sunday game is going to draw a bigger audience. Just a guess though.
Absolutely.

The after-church Sunday crowd has nothing but this game right now if it's scheduled on Sunday instead of Saturday.

China?

Thought you were in Canada?

If you tell me you're a world traveler, I may have to block you out of sheer jealousy. 
embarassed.gif

frown.gif

China?

Thought you were in Canada?

If you tell me you're a world traveler, I may have to block you out of sheer jealousy. 
embarassed.gif

frown.gif
just visiting the fam before returning for the summer

pls direct your jealousy at rck

i've never been to europe 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom